View the source code of a page at its current state.
- (2019-09-05) Taylor Funk: BLANK PAGE ERROR, for those that first installed this, make sure to refresh the page that you are checking first then try running the program. Any website that was opened before installing this extension needs to be refreshed.
- (2018-05-21) starper custod: Works (version 66.0.3359.181 (official assembly), (64 bit) Needed restart Chrome (like chrome://restart), therefore I delete one star.
- (2018-04-04) Egorr: Не работает! (Chrome Версия 65.0.3325.181 (Официальная сборка), (64 бит))
- (2016-12-10) Rudy Tenant: I just get blank page, not showing anything
- (2016-10-14) Emirhan Marlalı: This is very good. But we need line numbers and it doesn't show frame source.
- (2016-08-08) Bill Botkovich: If you're getting a blank page... goto your Chrome settings and play around with the "allow plug-ins?" values. I choose to allow all important plugins, and finally got this extension to start working... beautifully!
- (2016-06-24) vaibhav shrivastava: Never shows anything for me, always empty page when viewing current source
- (2016-04-03) Алексей Д: Нужна горячая клавиша для быстрого запуска
- (2015-12-27) It did not work at all.
- (2015-09-07) Luke M: No option appears on context menu
- (2015-08-28) Fred McIntyre: This does not show the line numbers, which is essential in debugging from messages on the console about errors on a particular line number.
- (2015-07-17) Ahmed Musawir: Does nothing ... what the hell is this? view page source shows empty page ... waste of time ...
- (2015-03-25) Leonso Medina: IT DOES WORK! For all of you that get a blank page all you have to do is to restart chrome, if on windows make sure you go to the tray icon for chrome right click -> exit, if on MAC make sure you right click chrome on dock and click Quit.
- (2014-10-10) Jonathan Sage: Does exactly what you'd expect. I've used this in Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10, and Mint 17 (Ubuntu 14.04) with no problems.
- (2014-04-03) Glyn Mooney: Always blank
- (2013-11-21) Derek Ashauer: Never shows anything for me, always empty page when viewing current source
- (2012-04-23) Radim Novotny: Finally found something what just not switch to view-source: mode. I'd like to set font style (or use the Chrome default one) and update the new line handling which is much more important than font style for me. I think single tag including the tag attributes on one line would be fantastic.
- (2015-08-14, v:0.3.2) Rodrigo Abril: How can I get the <!DOCTYPE html> declaration
I have some clients that need to validate for WCAG 2.0 (Level A), and they would never understand how to do this manually. Thanks
- (2013-11-21, v:0.3.2) Derek Ashauer: Doesn't show anything
Simply doesn't work. No source code is shown at all.
- (2013-11-13, v:0.3.2) Fred McIntyre: export source code to editor
Is there any way you can open an external program and send the source code to it? The purpose would be to view the source code in the editor of my choice. I know Chrome doesn't allow you to change the source code editor like Firefox and IE do. This would be a work around. Thanks.