Colorer for Trello
Note: the extension's not been supported for long time, I can't garantee it still works ________________________________ Dear friend, If you like the extension and wanna apply some fix or add new feature you could do that with pull request on the GitHub repo: https://github.com/milax/Colorer-for-Trello For now I've stopped maintenance of the Colorer for Trello due to lack of time. Thank you for understanding. =========== The plugin's done just for my team convenience and I think it's might be useful for someone else. v 0.3.2: - recovered plugin. Now it works after Trello UI updates. v 0.3.1: - changed name of plugin v 0.3: - margin top for labels - no card text at sides of labels - hiding labels on hover v 0.2: - special icon for images attached from Google Drive v 0.1: - colorizing frontend/backend tasks in depending of related labels. "BE" is backend, "FE" is frontend. I suggest the next labels naming: http://screencast.com/t/rqfBrrr4AYX - showing name of label on a card - showing number of task at the left top corner of card Thanks a lot for your feedback and found issues. Email: [email protected]
- (2018-12-02) Adrian Bolosin: It's not working, so 1 star.
- (2017-06-12) John Carter: nice BUT since Trello now offers background pictures from unsplash, I found this extension hides most of the background image... I understand the developer did this extension for his own/team benefit and understand it is no longer updated. Try it, you might like it.
- (2016-09-09) Ole Damgaard: Couldn't make it work at all.
- (2014-09-02) ME Training: While hovering over a card, the card slides upward and hides the text label, making the entire list move. Kind of creepy, really. Otherwise, I guess it functions pretty well...
- (2014-08-27) nara tuntratisthan: used to be great until the card# dissappear recently.
- (2014-08-22) Giangiacomo Fanizzi: One of the most useful extension for Trello users! Great job! I hope the dev is planning to let users the ability to select the desired option to display the features and the way they do their job.
- (2014-07-26) Joanne Ince: Just what I needed! Thanks!
- (2014-03-05) Suelen Carvalho: Very nice and works on Chrome after UI updates. I would like that label do not hide on hovering mouse.
- (2014-03-04) David Wiese: Works well. Just be sure to reload the page every time you switch boards. :) Would also like to suppress the card #s.
- (2014-02-19) Diego Cadenas: Nice extension. I wish there was a way to hide the card # that shows by default.
- (2016-08-01, v:0.3.2) Ella Romanos: how does it work??
I can't see any option to change the colour of the boxes?
- (2016-03-13, v:0.3.2) Tina Meadors: Options
The options menu item is "greyed out" (inaccessible) on the Chrome extension. How does one configure the options for this extension?
- (2016-02-24, v:0.3.2) Mario Binder: configurable
Can you make the AddIn configurable? I'll deactivate the mouse over animation
- (2015-10-12, v:0.3.2) Kirill Osipov: FE/BE doesn't work at all
FE/BE doesn't work at all
- (2015-02-28, v:0.3.2) Rhiannon B.: Doesn't work
Am I missing something? It's not working at all for me. Please advise! Thanks
- (2015-01-06, v:0.3.2) Shayne Micchia: numbers
pls make the Card Numbers configurable as another Scrum type addon I use has numbers which I may prefer to use as they have other functions as well
- (2015-01-06, v:0.3.2) Shayne Micchia: small issue
great addon, nicer than the other few available for same thing only issue is that it doesnt work in the MyCards view, which is a crucial management view for most people https://trello.com/mycards/cards I have had to revert to the other Card COloror addon in meantime, pls advise when fixed
- (2014-06-12, v:0.3.2) Dennis Fokker: Numbers & name-visibility
Hey there, would it perhaps be an idea to make options so that you can disable the card numbers and reverse the visibility of the label titles? So that they would be just bars when not-hovered and the name is displayed when hovering over the card. Thank you for reading
- (2014-02-28, v:0.3.2) David Wiese: Tags
When I set tag names on one board it corrupts the tag display name on cards in other boards, even though the tag names in the other boards are unchanged. Every time I switch to a new board I have to hit the reload button to get the correct tag names to show up.
- (2014-02-28, v:0.3.2) David Wiese: [ Still ] Not Showing Name of Label on Cards
I only get a small vertical colored bar.