Extract the CSS/HTML for any element on any page, only take the styles you want
Let the Snip Kiwi get all the CSS you need from any existing design! SnipCSS copies a subtree of DOM elements, and extracts all CSS styles associated with that subtree of elements. Now any cool design you see on the web can be your personal template for quick prototyping! Unlike other CSS extractor extensions that use "Computed Styles", SnipCSS uses the Chrome DevTools protocol. Just like when you use devtools you see a list of associated styles, SnipCSS reconstructs that list for each element in the subtree of the DOM snippet. It also downloads images, fonts and everything else needed to recreate the design. Version 1.3 introduced zip exports, inherited styles and more options. Version 1.3.5 added animation keyframes, Google Font detection and a progress counter. PRO VERSION LAUNCHED! (Sep 2021) ================================= Now you can get styles from multiple resolutions or multiple elements using the Pro Version. Just visit SnipCSS.com and sign up if you're interested in unlocking these features.
- (2021-11-11) Juply: I have been looking for a similar plugin for a very long time - this is the best I've seen! As for the animation with the kiwi bird, this is a special thanks! Prosperity and do not disappear)
- (2021-10-02) Jeffrey Payne: Didnt work it copied the element but the css didnt work at all
- (2021-05-29) Neculai I. Fantanaru: Very good Extension. I recommend it a lot ! Except, the css encryption, doesn't show the code !
- (2021-02-25) Alfredo Luco: It does not work. The icon dissapeared from the toolbar right after the bubble advice. Chrome 88.0.4324.182 over Ubuntu 20.04
- (2021-02-11) Jose CARRASCO CORTES: thats insane!! very good job!
- (2020-08-20) Because Reasons: This is epic, not sure how it hasn't been reviewed yet! Does exactly what is says, very well!
- (2021-06-16, v:1.0.2) Jeff Ceriello: SnipCSS not working?
Hi there, is this extension still working? It doesn't for me. After I click on the icon from the toolbar the page does not refresh and I do not get the red button RUN SNIP CSS nor I can select any element on the page. Thanks
- (2020-11-11, v:1.0) Justin F: SnipCSS Pro desktop app problem and question
Very cool extension and I've been trying the Pro desktop app version. The Chromium browser window isn't loading at all for me when I create snippet in browser, I get an empty browser window :( Also, are you still going to release the Pro version Chrome extension? I would very much like to try that! Thank you.
- (2020-02-05, v:1.0) Anthony Ekpechue: payment error
payment error - get publishing key error