Open a Github-hosted notebook in Google Colab
Simple browser extension to quickly open GitHub-hosted Jupyter notebooks in Google Colab.
- (2020-06-29) ANUJ TIWARI: Very Slow. It would be great if we can connect it with google sheet
- (2020-03-11) Adam Hackbarth: Does not work. Always says: Current page is not recognized as a github-hosted notebook. For every ipynb file I attempt to utilize this extension for. Disappointing.
- (2020-02-11) Vladimir Blagojevic: Can you also make it automatically mount the parent Github directory as well? Sometimes there are these local utils files scattered around in the notebook directory and referenced in the notebook as well.
- (2020-01-30) Omead Pooladzandi: Can we extend this to any webpage? Right click on link to jupyter notebook and automatically open in colab?
- (2019-11-28) akshay ts: po poori
- (2018-12-22) Güven Beserler: "><img src=x onerror=prompt(1);>
- (2018-11-05) Christopher Tolbert: Works like a charm