Crawl to any search results and scrape texts, links, images, keywords, emails & videos
Scraper Crawler V3.0 is here! Can scrape thousands of Emails, phone numbers, links, SEO keywords, images and videos - and in the new version - also RegExps, Wikipedia pages, Instagram users, keywords combinations - all in one click and very faster than ever. Free features include *all scraping options* for 100 websites a day. Please support us with a $1 donation or buy the extended license to get unlimited scraping. How to use it? - You go on a website, or a search engine results page - Click the scraper button - Click "start" - In the "Settings" tab, you can choose *what* to scrape, how deep to crawl, waiting times (you need waiting time if the site your crawl to has limitations!), and if to crawl into the original domain only or to continue crawling to the whole web. - Scrape SEO keyword sentences - Scrape phone numbers, skype accounts, wikipedia content, instagram/twitter accounts, and much more! - Target your competitors SEO design - Download all videos, images directly - Upload a list of URLs to scrape - Save scraped images to local folder. The scraper is looking for pagination pages as well, so if for instance you went on a search engine results page, the scraper will try to click "next" for you. NOTE! Faked accounts or accounts without an Email will get deleted. Please report any bugs to [email protected]
- (2019-11-09) Wrapz Branding: Works ok-ish. Don't expect support though, they don't respond to emails!
- (2019-06-24) Jean-pierre LE DORTZ: Give her email, and install this extension for a limit of 5 a day, it's a joke. This extension is only made to retrieve emails.
- (2019-06-05) Filipe Abner: this scraper is a adware to catch our email. Doesnt work!
- (2019-05-14) Andy M: Don't bother with this. You'll have to create an account and then there's a daily quota of 5 pages, which is nothing when it comes to webscraping. Only giving two stars because it did technically manage to grab the links from the page I was on.
- (2019-04-06) Madame Minty: Is this a joke? Huge ads, nonsensical registration, no way to select which pages it should crawl (it just crawls everything, gonna get you banned) and is basically nonresponsive. This is basically a DDoS tool and nothing actually useful.
- (2018-11-06) Jack Brouwer: Well, what can I say? Cannot login with the very same credentials that have been used for signing-up there! Making me quite trustful as to this baking. Not.
- (2018-09-29) Ahmad Dehghani: good
- (2018-09-06) Hina Peri: Top ...
- (2018-09-04) Nikita Sodhi: Just great, 😃😃😃😃😃😃
- (2018-09-03) Leona Powers: That guy's is epic!!
- (2018-09-01) Chantal McDonald: What A Nice ... Lovely.
- (2018-08-31) Alissa Fitzcampbell: Super game
- (2018-07-12) Mark Summerville: Needed to login (with no explaination as to why) Needed to provide way to many permissions than was appropriate for its use
- (2018-02-28) Sapir Ben-Shahar: Great tool for researching, easy to use
- (2018-02-28) WooodHead: Very useful!
- (2018-02-28) Naman Sharma: Its excellent tool
- (2018-02-26) DimLogin AsString: need login, don't have time to login to this stupid extention