Adds a whole bunch of features to WME, which someday I may get around to documenting properly...
Add-on for Waze Map Editor (WME), allowing UR, map problem and camera markers to be filtered according to an ever increasing list of parameters. UR, map problem and camera details can be displayed in a pop-up by hovering over the marker without needing to click on the marker. Includes a camera watchlist feature, allowing users to mark certain cameras which URO will then monitor for any changes in their properties (useful if you find some of the cameras you maintain keep on being marked as "not there" and end up changing back to unapproved...) Also includes improvements to the Drives tab (shows more drives per page and informs the user which drives can be clicked on to show the route taken) and provides a "Select All" button when a roundabout (traffic circle) segment is selected, so that the entire roundabout can then be selected with a single click.
- (2015-07-10) Xander B: "Must have" addition to Waze editing
- (2015-02-07) Lynda Chan: very good
- (2014-12-07) Yves G Vandelac: Beaucoup d'option Fonctionne très bien. Indispasable pour retrouver et faire le suivi de UR. Seul point le undo ne fonctionne pas pour moi :( Et une documentation serait apprécié pour l'utilisé a son plein potentiel
- (2014-09-21) Alfredo Pacheco Jr: No editor should be without this script. It's made editing much easier and organizing areas with large amounts of URs easier to deal with.
- (2014-04-01) Tony M: Indispensable tool. Makes working with URs a far more productive and enjoyable experience.
- (2014-02-26) Alexander Crespo: Resolver UR's no WME é muito melhor com a ajuda deste complemento
- (2014-02-23) Iain House: Useful add on for WME. Does most of the things WME should be doing itself, but doesn't.
- (2019-08-20, v:3.147) Daniel Piñeiro: Version desactualizada
I have installed version 3.147 and it's not working properly in my google chrome. I see that there is a recent version (3.168) but it is not available to install in chrome web store. Will it be possible to update it on this site?
- (2016-09-10, v:3.89) Joachim Weis: (mabe typically) German SL problem
I have ancountered a minor problem which maybe only appears in Germany: Some roads here are marked as "Spielstraße" and have a speedlimit of 7 km/h. Whenever I hover above a "Spielstraße" with my mouse, the popup reads "7 km/h (not valid?)". Could you explain why this speed limit is not valid? Or is it a bug? Thanks for your help Joachim
- (2016-01-09, v:3.62) Hagay Marian: Inaccurate Filtering
When using the filter "Last comment less than" there are many URs that are within the number of days set in the filter and yet showing.
- (2015-11-07, v:3.58) Chris Leung: Needs too much access
Latest version requests permission to read data from all websites visited, not just Waze. Chrome flags this as a problem and asks to reauthorize permissions when you update it.
- (2015-11-02, v:3.57) Wayne Epps: 3.57
Please correct 3.57 to only view and edit Waze sites only (not all websites)
- (2015-10-22, v:3.55) Roger McManus Jr.: Hide UR filtering
Having an issue with the hide UR's with last comment less than x days and last comment more than x days. there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how the UR's are filtered out.
- (2015-09-14, v:3.52) Orville Wright: Clear Road Geometry
With WME Toolbox v1.6.7, and the most recent version of URO+, v3.52, the Clear Road Geometry no longer functions.
- (2015-09-09, v:3.50) Hagay Marian: Deleted camera
Deleted camera is still showing in my watch list. How do I remove it?
- (2015-08-11, v:3.49) Bejey Muzones: Make an option to disable the place popup
I was (highly) recommended by a veteran editor to use this addon for my future Waze map editing. The only problem I had was the place popup window whenever the mouse hovers over a place. It became an annoyance. Especially in a large or zoomed area I couldn't find an option to disable the Because every time I try to drag the map, sometimes I ended up "highlighting" because of the popup box. It's becoming tedious and suggest there needs an option to disable this.
- (2015-03-29, v:3.41) Tony Stewart: Causing WME to crash
UROverview has been working great for me for the last month; however, it hasn't worked at all today. In fact, it causes WME to become unresponsive. I have isolated the problem to this extension b/c WME only works when this extension is disabled. I have tried restarting computer and reinstalling app and nothing works.