Secure Password Generator for Chrome allows you to create random passwords that are highly secure and extremely difficult to crack or guess due to an optional combination of lower and upper case letters, numbers and punctuation symbols. If you want to a Windows application version, please visit http://www.aqlsoft.com/secure-password-generator/ Developer: http://www.aqlsoft.com
- (2019-07-01) Peter Malis: It's a simple & great Chrome app!Use this password generator to instantly create a secure, random password by one clicking. The best password tips: 1. Always use a unique password for each account you create. 2. Don’t use any personally identifiable information in your passwords. 3. Make sure your passwords are at least 12 characters long and contain letters, numbers, and special characters.
- (2017-01-15) Sergey Solovjov: Ничего лишнего - отличное расширение. Еще бы добавить кнопку "Копировать в буфер".
- (2016-08-04) Mary-Catherine Martinez: Super simple plugin. We use it all the time to generate passwords or secret keys.
- (2015-10-29) Manuel Luckhof: it`s verry helpfull and easy to use
- (2015-08-31) Gerardo Filho: Nice!
- (2015-03-24) Ciprian Pantea: I use this for years now, I create a lot of passwords for systems, clients, users, servers etc. I always use it. Very nice, does it's job, clean, cool :D Thanks!!!!!!
- (2014-05-10) Nicholas Blackwell: Really appreciated this extension over the past few months, but removing it now as LastPass means I no longer need it.
- (2014-05-05) Douglas Coffman: I use this extension all the time and love it. The one missing feature would be an option to exclude confusing characters (e.g. o,O,0; l,1,L,|)
- (2014-02-17) Erik Adrian: O melhor no quesito!Primeira vez que dou nota
- (2013-11-08) Budai András: Nagyon jó!
- (2013-07-24) Robert Klein: This utility is a very useful tool for anyone. It is very simple to use, very effective and efficient. It is must for any IT toolbox.
- (2013-06-23) kelly mills: easy to access. very handy
- (2013-06-18) Anton Wiedermann: easy to access, seem to do good job. not sure why permissions are needed for this. shame it does not remember length of password I use and settings in general
- (2013-05-17) Prince Boateng Asare: actually I have been using this for a very long time. was surprise when me of all people haven't write any review on this wonderful chrome extension. Well to keep things short; This is a nice one for everyone to have it!
- (2013-05-09) Orhan Cankurt: hdhsdd
- (2013-05-06) Kuldip Makadiya: it need to help our secure password. Amazing it ... Thanks.
- (2013-04-26) Anupal Macwill: This is very light, fast and great extension for generating secure password.
- (2013-04-24) Bharat Parmar: better for password security also user friendly with length, type etc.. Like It !
- (2013-03-24) Vasiliy Ulin: Полностью удовлетворяет мои потребности в генерации секьюрных паролей.
- (2013-03-11) Sebastian Ueck: Very useful little tool
- (2013-02-21) Russel: "TekPassword (ext password generator" is better than this extension.
- (2013-01-10) Sezer Dege: such a great and useful tool. thanks for that.
- (2012-12-21) Cos Kouk: Its a must program. Tnx.
- (2012-12-09) Ramon Duarte: VERY NICE! It just work!
- (2012-12-04) Jales Cotrim: Show, tem opcoes de tamanho e se contem maiusculo, minusculo, numeros e pontuacoes.
- (2012-11-27) ShrunkThunder: First and foremost, this is a nice applet. Second, if I may make a suggestion, it would be nice to have the number of passwords to be generated increased to the 50-100 range.
- (2014-07-30, v:1.1) Asim Zeeshan: Save "options" selected
It does not save the "options" I have selected. I want those options everytime.