Highlight selected word in GitHub source view like Sublime Text
Highlight selected word in GitHub source view like in Sublime Text. Check out the code on GitHub: https://github.com/Nuclides/github-highlight-selected
- (2022-02-21) Gaspard van Ko: Doesn't work anymore :( This extension is super useful and use to work really well. It made reading code in Github so much easier, especially with code where Github doesn't support "go to definition". But seems like it stopped working.
- (2020-03-16) Андрей Гуртовой: in the last versions of github is worked buggy. because i see doubling the selected text
- (2016-07-25) Lorenzo Zottar: Love it, exactly what I was looking for! Since I use this feature all the time with Atom, I can't live without it :) Great work!
- (2016-03-21) Julien Couvreur: Very handy.
- (2015-07-07) Y.-C. Jhi: Is it still working with the latest chrome?
- (2014-11-24) Norika J: It's not bad
- (2014-11-05) Daniel Z.: Fabulous!
- (2014-11-03) Zheng Yan: It should be installed on every single Chrome in spite of races and religions.
- (2020-01-25, v:2.3) Nick: Restrict extension permissions to github.com
Upon installation, the extension requests permission to view/modify all data on all sites I visit. Should only by github.com sites.
- (2017-06-15, v:2.1) Lee Leo: Please gerrit also!
Please gerrit also!
- (2015-09-29, v:2.0) Anton Artyukh: Ability to use such selection everywhere
Not only on Gihub.