Highlight selected word in GitHub source view like Sublime Text
Highlight selected word in GitHub source view like in Sublime Text. Check out the code on GitHub: https://github.com/Nuclides/github-highlight-selected
- (2020-03-16) Андрей Гуртовой: in the last versions of github is worked buggy. because i see doubling the selected text
- (2016-07-25) Lorenzo Zottar: Love it, exactly what I was looking for! Since I use this feature all the time with Atom, I can't live without it :) Great work!
- (2016-03-21) Julien Couvreur: Very handy.
- (2015-07-07) Y.-C. Jhi: Is it still working with the latest chrome?
- (2014-11-24) Norika J: It's not bad
- (2014-11-05) Daniel Z.: Fabulous!
- (2014-11-03) Zheng Yan: It should be installed on every single Chrome in spite of races and religions.
- (2020-01-25, v:2.3) Nick: Restrict extension permissions to github.com
Upon installation, the extension requests permission to view/modify all data on all sites I visit. Should only by github.com sites.
- (2017-06-15, v:2.1) Lee Leo: Please gerrit also!
Please gerrit also!
- (2015-09-29, v:2.0) Anton Artyukh: Ability to use such selection everywhere
Not only on Gihub.