Toggle the width of GitHub with a click
Often the lines of code on Github are too long to fit within the fixed 920px width. This extension will take full advantage of your screen and show the code in 100% width! It works for all content on Github: PRs, commits, Gists, etc. It is easy to toggle the width on/off whenever you need it - it even comes with a nice transition. Bugs: https://github.com/sqren/github-widescreen/issues Fork: https://github.com/sqren/github-widescreen
- (2019-12-18) Allyn Hill: Doesn't work currently. Requires browsing history permissions, which is totally unacceptable for this type of plugin.
- (2019-08-15) Aaron Goodman: Why does it need to read my browser history though?
- (2019-08-01) Nadav Arbeli: Love it! But with github's latest UI it stopped working :(
- (2019-03-11) Jenny Saqiurila: Ii doesn't work with enterprise github, it'd be super nice if you could add support for enterprise github like octotree.
- (2018-11-01) Damian Bradicich: white space be gone! thanks :)
- (2018-10-27) Pedro Carvalho: works just fine, thanks!
- (2017-10-17) Sanjay Sharma: Does not work for me. off on does nothing. Please fix
- (2017-06-19) TempTester Gao: very useful, but the page for 'pull request', css work not good. example: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-windows/pull/1184
- (2017-06-19) Arián Jiménez: Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
- (2017-02-11) Soner Sayakci: Works fine, but the animating on every pageload is annoying
- (2016-08-31) Sam Loibl: I like that it can be easily turned on and off from the toolbar button. I only want the full screen width when reviewing code, not as a general setting for the github UI.
- (2016-05-19) Vinícius Salomão: Simple and awesome
- (2016-05-05) David Kean: It was great for code, but the layout was wrong on bugs, the bug description was pushed down the page under the milestone, assigned to, etc fields.
- (2015-01-04) Lasse Boisen Andersen: Does exactly what it promises :)
- (2014-12-30) Visti Kløft: Perfect!
- (2014-12-29) Tomas Lieberkind: Works like a charm!