Keeps tabs on your setTimeout's
setInterval sniffer shows all running intervals on page in Chrome DevTools. Cleared intervals are greyed out.
- (2019-04-19) Anshu Prince: very handy and useful.
- (2018-12-14) Martin Kuba: Does exactly what it says it does.
- (2018-08-10) Rich Werden: Doesn't add anything to the Developer Console.
- (2018-02-23) Jared Middleton: exactly what I needed! thanks! :)
- (2017-12-20) Adam Oakley: Nice little extension. I was worried there were a bunch of setInterval() functions running and it found them!
- (2017-07-27) Works great! This is an awesome tool for debugging for performance.
- (2016-08-02) Tim Hj: Does exactly what it says it does. Just hit the "Start sniffing" button in the "Timers" tab of dev tools from the site. It would be super helpful if the addon allowed persistence across requests (or a way to ensure that it's running from page load).
- (2015-05-31) Mark Friedrich: works for me! Nice tool!
- (2015-02-13) Oskar Mothander: Doesn't even appear in dev tools in Chrome v.40
- (2014-10-10) Gh61: Can't get timers added on pageLoad. Would be nice, if start sniffing option would be persistent between refreshes. Also it doesn't show setTimeout.
- (2014-04-23) Carlos Yakimov: Would be great if the extension keep sniffer enabled across requests.
- (2014-02-16) It doesn't seem to work any more.
- (2013-08-25) Arleys Resco: This extension is awesome. I was able to find why my app was skyrocketing the CPU, it is awesome for when you have an app with a lots of intervals. Thanks !!
- (2018-05-21, v:1.0) Dennis Palmer: no longer working
This would be super useful if it was still working!
- (2018-02-25, v:1.0) Truth Mob: no longer working
Hey man! This tool no longer works. Are you still maintaining it?
- (2014-02-16, v:1.0) Doesn't track timers
It doesn't work as described any longer.