Improves the Go Playground experience
The "Better Go Playground" extension makes the Go Playground easier to use by: - Golang syntax highlighting - Replaces the built in with the Ace editor - Mark lines with syntax errors when running your code - Auto-completion + Snippets - Auto-save to local storage - Dark/Light theme toggle Thanks to Renée French and Carl Asman for the business Gopher.
- (2020-04-16) Luca B: 🌈🦄🎉🎯🥇🚀💯🎳 Fantastic stuff! 🎳💯🚀🥇🎯🎉🦄🌈 Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
- (2018-11-01) That's the way to Go!
- (2018-01-09) Pavel Kiselev: Cool!!!
- (2017-08-01) guy deborde: Thank you! Folks its true to the tin.
- (2017-04-19) 阿緯: nice
- (2017-03-30) Дмитрий Иванов: Great Work!
- (2016-09-21) Florin Pățan: Must have for every gopher!
- (2016-09-06) Yangshun Tay: Nice stuff! Have you considered submitting a PR to add this to the official go playground?
- (2016-06-28) Christoph Berger: A great enhancement to the original playground. Recommended!
- (2016-03-03) Travis Scholl: This is really useful!
- (2016-02-21) Ke Wang: Thanks for creating this.
- (2016-01-15) Pablo Cariel: :)
- (2015-04-15) Abiola Ibrahim: Awesome!!!
- (2015-04-14) Thanish Muhammed: go playground with super powers :)
- (2015-04-10) Jono MacDougall: Much better than the playground on its own. Good work!
- (2015-04-06) russ esq: Much better Go playground.
- (2018-07-14, v:0.0.8) Tone Reco: is it a waste?
is it a waste?
- (2017-03-28, v:0.0.8) Ivan Korolev: Autocompletion
Hi! I'm wondering if autocompletion is enabled by default. Because I can't see any suggestions - neither for standard keywords nor functions from std lib.
- (2016-10-20, v:0.0.8) PR Patel: how to use it
I didn't find any way to use the plugin i mean the dark theme and syntax highlighting as show in the images. Please tell me how to use it?
- (2016-10-12, v:0.0.8) William Kennedy: Not Resetting Code Window
I have been using the plugin to teach classes. But I am finding the plugin is finding an old cached version that does not represent the link I have provided. Actually the link in the browser changes to the blank playground link but the code is wrong :(
- (2016-06-28, v:0.0.7) Christoph Berger: Popup when opening the playground
When opening the playground, and there is some previous content, the plugin asks whether to restore this previous content. This can get (mildly) annoying if the playground is used a lot. Suggestion: Just restore the previous content without asking, and add a "Clear" button that resets the playground to the initial code template.
- (2015-08-31, v:0.0.7) Brian Johnson: Color theme?
A dark color theme would be nice. :) Thanks
- (2015-04-28, v:0.0.6) Matheus Felipe: "Run" shortcut
Apparently the shortcut to run the app ( SHIFT + Enter ) has changed with the installation of this extension. This combination now actually runs "Format". To run the app now I have to use CTRL + Enter. Definitely not a big deal but I thought I should let you know since it appears to be an unintended change. Nonetheless, excellent app! So much better to use than the pure playground UI. Thanks !
- (2015-04-06, v:0.0.4) Juan Vargas: How do you actually use it?
Added. How do open tool ?