- (2023-05-28) Henrry Pires: Good tool, thanks The only thing missing if to match partial url, something like http://www.mysite.com/*
- (2023-02-07) Cuplikan Yang Mengalir: Not work its still off Error handling response: Error: Failed to execute 'createElement' on 'Document': The tag name provided ('page-manipulator-Template Artikel Blog') is not a valid name. at manipulate (chrome-extension://mdhellggnoabbnnchkeniomkpghbekko/content.js:351:45) at load_data_from_storage_and_manipulate (chrome-extension://mdhellggnoabbnnchkeniomkpghbekko/content.js:100:13) at chrome-extension://mdhellggnoabbnnchkeniomkpghbekko/content.js:175:13 at check_for_js_file (chrome-extension://mdhellggnoabbnnchkeniomkpghbekko/content.js:162:13) at chrome-extension://mdhellggnoabbnnchkeniomkpghbekko/content.js:168:9
- (2023-01-18) Antoine D: Simple and efficient 👌🏻
- (2022-07-23) TwixSand: SO REAL
- (2022-06-01) Roman Boychuk: Cool extension! I Was able to add links on the page based on page content Many thanks
- (2022-03-28) Sandroo: on every page it says cant bee manipulated
- (2021-10-21) Maddox Bouldin: It looked really useful but every website I go to says "this website can't be manipulated"
- (2021-08-23) Droney’s: This is the best extention on the chrome web store
- (2021-06-03) Michael Barr: Amazing.
- (2021-03-30) Zac: The extension was the only one to work for my intent out of many similar extensions. Had only one issue with the extension but this doesn't affect usage that much, I would to to ask the developer is it possible to allow more lines of code to be written. I reached 275 lines in a CSS project and anything pass that point just disappears (doesn't save although it says it saved), I am understanding if this is not possible because of it syncing to Google account etc. but if it can be done please do so because this is a great product.
- (2021-03-26) John Sullivan: just what I wanted. you can edit the webpage however you want and after you saved the changes, your changes will be applied everytime you enter to the editted webpage
- (2021-03-24) Dust 2 Dust: Works great.
- (2021-02-05) BRY402: I like it and it's really useful, but whenever I click "Remove manip", it refreshes the page and I lose all my progress, please add a checkbox that, when unchecked, does not update the page
- (2020-12-21) artur artur: I like this one very much, but sometimes when you need to edit smth, and you click on the icon to open the extension, it does not open, and instead it disappears, and you get nothing and have to click again and again abot 50 times to reach the extension work again
- (2020-09-29) 1992: Does not manipulate when refreshed
- (2020-08-23) gabriel ray: works great for me i think this should have more users and im i got page to barcode scanner option im going sent the barcode to people on facebook twitter all social mediaso people find out about this great app i love this extension so much thanks keep up good work if you make other exstenions let me know thanks
- (2019-07-08) Ruud: Great !
- (2022-10-06, v:0.5.2) Desmars Entreprise: HTML inject is a string
Hi, i try to inject a GTM tag (GTM injector doesn't exist anymore), firt part of GTM tag is a script, second part is a HTMl code, but this html code when i inject it, it's visible between "" caracteres, so it change my code as a full string for no reason How to change that?
- (2022-07-27, v:0.5.2) Márk Bikali: Inject into the <head>
Great extension, but is there any way to inject into the <head> instead of the sub of the <body>?
- (2021-12-20, v:0.5.1) Ricky Transfield: Inject HTML into a tag
Hello! I was wondering, can I inject html directly into a tag? I'm trying to put onclick="myFunction()" inside of a <span> tag.
- (2021-01-08, v:0.3.0) Demite: Page Manipulator is 'Off'
When you try and open Page Manipulator it automatically closes and has 'Off' displayed on it. On clicking on the extension, options are greyed out.