Modify the Content Security Policy of web pages.
Allows the user to modify the Content Security Policy (CSP) of web pages. Warning: improper use of this add-on can diminish the security of your browser. Do not use unless you really know what you're doing. To edit the configuration, go to chrome://extensions and click Options under Content Security Policy Override. The text area in the Options will automatically save as you edit. Bugs should be reported here: https://github.com/Rufflewind/chrome_cspmod/issues
- (2020-03-22) 吴泽正: Great work!
- (2018-08-09) Caner Yurtbay: thank you life saver
- (2017-10-21) pilger: I have to do a hard reload (Ctrl+F5) for the header to be replaced. Which makes it useful only for debugging purposes.
- (2017-05-25) Sam Kennan: this really helped me. thank you
- (2016-06-21) Script Kitty: Works well on my end.