An image map helper or creator for web development.(#PS:If this extension does not work properly, please update your Chrome browser)
An image map helper or creator for web development. You can create an image map through this extension by visiting the image from web or local file. It is a simple and straight forward tool for you to speed up the whole web development process. ----------------------------- #PS: a) If this extension does not work properly, please try to update your Chrome browser to the most recent version) b) For creating image map from local file, please make sure that the checkbox `Allow Access Local File Address` is checked, so this extension is available to read local file address (file://). Image from web (start from http:// or https://) does not need to do that.) ----------------------------- Simplify Your Life From Now~ Enjoy!! Do you have any suggestions or comments? Please contact us @ cs#ngu.hk (*Please replace the character # to @)
- (2020-04-03) Eric S: Not working with local file, only rectangle, no menus, I think is a beta version, need improving interface. maybe the next version will be operational.
- (2018-01-26) Larry Schaberg: So you have to have an image in your browser, not in a webpage, but the image itself. You can then get the image map, copy it, and paste it into the webpage along with adding the image tag yourself. Works great.
- (2015-11-17) E R: Doesn't work, installed but never opens.
- (2014-10-22) Steve Mak: Easy to use and useful. A tool that developers likes!!
- (2017-01-24, v:1.2.2) Evan Fraser: Supposedly Undefined Function
Trying to use it generates this error in the console: Uncaught ReferenceError: generate is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1
- (2016-04-08, v:1.2.2) René Groß: Does not work
latest chromium throws an error: Uncaught ReferenceError: generate is not defined plase fix it.
- (2016-03-17, v:1.2.2) John Wilkins: Instructions
A link in the options to instructions online would be good. But thanks for this lovely extension.
- (2015-07-16, v:1.2.2) David Godbehere: ???
Sorry but I cannot see how this works . All it does is turn on an icon in the top right that says generate. How am I supposed to do image mappings?
- (2015-03-22, v:1.2.1) David DeFries: Will not load
I can not open this..I have a chromebook with the latest chrome browser but when I click on the icon it does not open.