Replace Brexit with Breakfast arround the web.
Brexit Means Breakfast Is a Chrome extension which hijacks Brexit discussions on the web by changing the topic to the most important meal of the day – so you never have to read about Brexit again.
- (2019-07-11) Lewis Williams: Love it
- (2019-07-10) Pikachu: The word filter needs a bit of fine tuning. The first thing I noticed is that the word 'deal' is being filtered and replaced with 'continental breakfast' in any context (e.g. Iran nuclear Continental Breakfast: EU urges reversal of uranium enrichment breach), and the word 'remain' is similarly being filtered out of context (e.g. Sir Kim said Mr Trump was "dazzled" by his state visit to the UK in June, but warned that his administration would Fasted self-interested) edit: just to say I appreciate the feedback. No idea how to fix it myself but hopefully you manage to get it sorted. I love the concept.
- (2019-07-09) Will Travers: Fantastic light-hearted take on a serious grown-up issue. It's also my favourite meal of the day, I'm all for the Full English Breakfast!
- (2019-07-09) Alison Rolfe: can you add: referendum = portion
- (2019-07-08) Buzz Carter: Best extension for anyone suffering Brexit anxiety 10/10 would use again.