Use chrome pop-out player without using the context menu even on Twitch
Chrome extension to pop-out any video element on your current viewed browser tab. Uses the native pop-out feature of Chrome found in the context menu when right-clicking videos. Some websites won't allow this context menu entry (or need to open a second context menu) as they are using custom menus or have separate layers above the video element. This extension makes stuff work easily even on sites like YouTube or Twitch.
- (2021-08-19) Víðarr Kerr: It works pretty well. If they added the ability to open multiple instances at the same time, that would be Awesome.
- (2021-02-09) Caren Siyhi: Needs a little improvement. Sometimes it doesn't work and you have to refresh the page to make it work again. It would be better if you can make the video pop out without the need to refresh the page.
- (2020-11-02) Fusune: Make it so that it works the second time I want to popout a video without having to refresh my browser
- (2020-10-13) Max Chido: Why isn't this a default chrome feature, great. I thought this might be slightly sloppy, but it looks as if made by google
- (2020-02-27) Homura Nagato: It works on twitch, the button sometimes requires a page refresh to work. I love how the pop out is minimal, no borders, resizable, and easy to drag around on the screen. Exactly was I was hoping for!
- (2020-01-20) Wilmer Lara: Me gusto mucho, justo lo que estaba buscando! muy ligera y funcional!