Developer tools for 3D library three.js.
[ALPHA] Developer tools for 3D library three.js. Currently supports inspection of three.js scenes and renderers. While currently an early alpha stage, a handful of features are supported: * Inspect the scene graph * Inspect objects, materials, textures * View renderer info * Modify entity values via developer tools
- (2020-03-31) kevin hara: very good! It's helpful.
- (2020-01-07) Miguel Alão: Simply brilliant
- (2019-12-15) 你是春眠我是晓: good works ,thanks
- (2019-11-08) Kirk Layer: Thank you very much!
- (2019-08-13) Supyrb GbR: Works great (r107)
- (2019-07-09) Michael Herzog: The ideal tool for three.js devs.
- (2020-01-25, v:0.3.1) Antti Moilanen: Export object (mesh) to .obj
Could it be possible to add export button to objects?
- (2019-10-10, v:0.1) Geoff: Verge3D support
Tried with Verge3D content (uses three.js) and it just says waiting for scene even though there is a renderer canvas on the page. Plugin sounds like a great idea though and hope you can get it working without the user adding custom script.
- (2019-07-13, v:0.1) Titansoftime: Waiting for a scene
Perhaps I am doing something wrong but I just see a "Waiting for a scene and renderer to be observed..." screen in both my app and the official three.js examples after the extension prompts to reload the page.