Shorten links quick and easy
* Make right-click on the link to shorten contents of a "href" attribute * Make right-click on the selected text to treat it as link and shorten it * To shorten current tab's URL click extension's button located on the right from address bar Short URL will be automatically copied to the clipboard.
- (2021-06-03) 徐Haoran: good less space you should install it(I am not forcing anyone just highly recommend people!)
- (2021-03-22) Gak Frecko: as for me the norms of expansion.
- (2021-03-15) xavi hernandez: perfecttttt
- (2020-09-28) Md Shultanul Alam: I am happy to using Bitly.
- (2020-09-06) Juan Manuel Valois: buena
- (2020-08-12) Ali Shabanzade: very nice .
- (2020-01-01) 3 stars because the right-click option is gone.
- (2019-09-23) Josh Frederick: This should be called "The BEST Unofficial Chrome Plugin"! This extension is MUCH faster than the official plugin. Click and you have the link in your clipboard. Just note... if you are getting error message "MONTHLY_RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED" you need to update your Bitly API token. This is done on the Bitly website! Log into www.bitly.com and Go to Settings (hamburger in the top right) -> Advanced Settings -> API Support -> Generic Access Tokens -> Generate Access Tokens. Reenter your Password and Click Generate Token. Then go into the Bit.ly Extension Options and enter your new Token. ;)
- (2019-06-21) Jaroslaw Istok: Rightclick text shortener doesn't work. it will be always copied: Shortening, please wait a while...
- (2019-05-31) Greg Mawson: This is my preferred url shortener. It works just fine and is super small. Possibly just needs an update or some further instructions about the token.
- (2018-08-26) davyd mayson hyll: i like this connectivity to bitly quite a bit; however, the right-click results in 'Shortening, please wait a while...' getting copied to the clipboard, rather than the shortened bitly url!