Explore npm dependencies on GitHub and GitLab repos
When viewing a repository on github.com that has a package.json file, this extension will introspect the dependencies in package.json and display links and description for each dependency, just below the repo's README.
- (2018-03-23) Travis Fischer: Extremely useful!
- (2017-08-28) Xiaobo Chang: 怎么用？
- (2017-02-07) Yoshiya Hinosawa: great tool!
- (2017-02-02) Vasiliy Yorkin: very good (ohuenno)
- (2016-11-04) Alberto Martínez: Great extension! Please add the number of required version to be perfect.
- (2016-06-27) Federico Brigante: Nice little extension, it still works and the style has been updated to match GitHub
- (2016-02-05) Dave Wikoff: Seems neat, but it doesn't match github's styling anymore. Have any interest in updating this?
- (2015-07-13) Gabriel Giannattasio: The idea is very nice! But it didn't work for me, all the repos I've been it says there are no dependencies, but there is. It might be deprecated.
- (2014-08-19) Oscar Brito: Awesome! really really useful...