Showing CSS attribute on element hover
Inspect computed styles of any single element just on the fly. When the extension is active, hovering element will shows the width, height and selector name of the element. Clicking on the element will bring popup which show the common computed styles of the element, so you could just copy it right away. Comparing CSS properties of 2 elements will also never been this easier with this extension. Features: 1. Showing width and height when hovering on an element 2. Showing computed style when clicking on an element 3. Comparing CSS properties of 2 element (even work with elements from different page/URL) 4. Clean design (yeah, that's exactly what we need) Change log: v.1.0: Fixing minor bugs v1.1: Change RGB to hex v1.2: Add ability to reset storage when new window created v1.3: - Add feature to compare 2 different CSS - Add settings to choose properties to show v1.4: - Add CSS Reset for the popup v1.5: - Relocated files and folder - Add exception for storage limit
- (2022-06-30) Christophe Heuschen: it's works, and is it just what I need :-) Attention! You've to use it on DevTools in Chrome. Press F12 and click the spy button to reach a red symbol. Enjoy!
- (2022-05-17) huo pou: 很棒
- (2020-12-01) Scott Madore: This doesn't work for me. Does this work anymore?
- (2020-02-12) Ryan Leach: Found it impossible to use, Could not see a menu, could not see a hover, instructions in extension description incredibly unclear on how to use. Screenshots look amazing, but unfortunately I was not able to invoke any actions into displaying.
- (2019-11-20) Andy Woodhouse: Great extension - EXACTLY what I've been looking for - Thanks again!
- (2019-11-19) P N: Doesn't work for me, I click the icon, it becomes green or brown, but nothing's done.
- (2019-05-08) Adam Sturge: Was looking for exactly this when working on a website. Since Inspector sometimes changes the size of the CSS then it can be helpful to use this. Keep up the great work guys! 10/10 must download
- (2018-06-20) Sgt Bertrand: Controls are terrible
- (2017-11-05) Rogerio M. Souza: Excellent! Thanks @SoftwareSeni...
- (2017-03-01) Dz Trending: ^^ amazing very helpful
- (2016-10-18) Gideon Widyatmoko: Works very well
- (2016-05-17) Faisal R: Wow, a very helpful tool for Quality Assurance, thank you!