This extension monitors the cookies addition and deletion
This extension monitors the cookies addition and deletion. You can give the domain, name and value in the form of regex pattern. It will monitor all those cookies and give you an alert whenever a change (add, delete or modify) done. It will alert you when you do change manually by add ons or via http requests.
- (2017-03-17) Support Analytics RESONEO: Useful, but could use console.log instead of Alerts since they block page load / interactions and make debug eventually more difficult
- (2017-02-21) Mira Weller: This extension was very useful to me while finding a bug in session cookie management in a web application.
- (2017-09-28, v:1.0) Stuart McGarrity: Can regex to exclude phrases
I successfully used your tool to notify be of certain cookies being set. However, I'd like to be notified of new cookies on my domain that don't start with certain strings (i.e. s_ and c_). I thought I could do this with regex: name:(?!c_|s_).* value: .* But it does not flag any cookies. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks, Stuart
- (2017-03-17, v:1.0) Support Analytics RESONEO: replace alerts with console calls
It would be less intrusive to the behavior of the web app your testing if data was logged to the console instead of an Alert box. Thanks for this anyway !
- (2016-04-30, v:1.0) Valentin Tihomirov: I have no idea how to use the monitor
I have added stars everywhere to capture all cookies. But, history is always empty. Where is "Getting Started" guideline?