This extension allows you to draw on the current web page, pick the line colour and thickness and take a cropped screenshot.
This extension allows you to draw on the current web page, pick the line colour and thickness and take a screenshot. You can also choose to draw circles, rectangles and straight lines. The screenshot is automatically downloaded in the browser. Click to draw freehand. Hold Shift whilst clicking to draw a straight line. Hold Ctrl whilst clicking to draw a circle. Hold Alt whilst clicking to draw a rectangle. Ctrl + Shift + S - triggers the popup and starts the extension on the page. Ctrl + Shift + Q - triggers clearing the drawings and closing the extension (with a prompt to confirm).
- (2021-06-03) Alex De Winne: Before you slam this extension, give it a try on a page other than the chrome store. On the chrome store page it doesn't work.
- (2021-04-08) Dr. Bright: This Chrome extension sucks I would give it a zero star if I could. I can't annotate, I can't do anything with it and it does not even tell me how to use it.
- (2021-01-25) Schnittchen 1423: It doesn't work. its bad.
- (2020-12-19) Jonas Bartasius: What button to draw straightline for Macbook? Tried all, nothing works.
- (2020-12-16) Jack Hodari: It doesn't work. Doesn't do anything and won't let me select colour of pen. Also no highlight function
- (2020-09-02) Thomas M: not working at all....
- (2020-08-14) Сергей Егоров: I didn't understand how to use it.
- (2019-08-09) Craig Hamnett: Needed a quick a simple way for clients to provide feedback in situ and this works perfectly. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Great extension.