Press a button to go to the next tab.
Add a simple button to cycle through open browser tabs without the use of hotkeys. Next Tab also has an awesome productivity feature called "tab timer" that can help you manage time spent browsing websites. You can use it to forcefully move on to the next open tab and even close tabs after the timer runs out. These and more features can be activated in the options menu by right clicking the extension button and selecting the "Options" menu after installing. More info at sicutunum.com/extensions/next-tab NEXT TAB FEATURES: • Cycle through browser tabs by pressing a button (without hotkeys). • Use the tab timer to control how much time you spend on websites. • Display a countdown timer right in your browser at the press of a button. • Lots of customization, disable icon animation, hide timer and more. • Use "Auto advance next tab" to automatically advance tab when timer is up. • Convert your web browser into a customizable slide show. • Option to force close tabs when timer runs out. • Use as regular timer in browser on a single tab. • Increase performance by stopping page loads when moving to next tab.
- (2023-05-23) P O: This extension does what I expect it to do it : it provides a clickable button to go to the next tab (I personally have no use for the timer features). However it I am puzzled that it doesn't also provide a "previous tab" button. This would make this extension about two times better :)
- (2023-02-26) Joshua Fraim: really awesome program. the only problem is lately i'll find it isn't switching tabs anymore and the icon is red. i have to start the whole thing over again. not even clicking on it fixes it.
- (2021-04-16) moi lois: I will get five star if we can have a independent timer on each tab to stop after the set timer. i wouldlike to take a video and make 10 duplicates and start each copy at a different time stamp and your application will stop the video and start the next tab
- (2021-01-26) Fraser Edwards: Nice and does what it says on the tin.
- (2020-08-22) William Seneshen (Infideluxe): Exquisitely great. As a longtime bookmark and tab junkie, anything that eases navigation headaches is a fantastic win. And to have an autoadvance/slideshow capability can actually serve me in slamming out impromptu presentations. Very eager to hammer on this.
- (2023-02-26, v:1.6) Joshua Fraim: red icon and no longer switching
i love your program but sometimes i'll find it's no longer switching tabs and the icon is red.