Disables annoying new Facebook reactions from showing when hovering.
The new Facebook reactions were annoyingly popping up everytime I hovered over the Like button, so I decided to do something about it. This extension just simply makes it so that you can't see the reactions popup. Nope icon stolen from The Oatmeal. http://theoatmeal.com/comics/facebook_reactions
- (2017-12-24) Alex Favorov: It just works :)
- (2017-09-30) Clement Ng: THANK YOU. FOREVER.
- (2017-09-24) E DX: It disables your ability to react to a post, but others' reactions are still totally visible.
- (2017-06-18) Glenn Sims: This extension did what it was supposed to do: hide the reactions from popping up upon hovering Like. It didn't, however, fulfill my expectations, but I cannot be disappointed. A great improvement for this extension would be the added capability of hiding what others have reacted with, especially the rainbow bars. Enough. Anyways, thanks for this great extension.
- (2016-12-08) -Knuckles: this does not work for me reaction are still there
- (2016-08-09) Hannah Maria: Does not work at all. 5 thumbs down.
- (2016-07-10) ASX 91: Sam Samskies, you're the best
- (2016-02-27) Ray Farias: Installed it, hovered over the `Like` button - No extra reactions. It works. Nope af
- (2019-04-09, v:1.0) Musik från 90 ́s: Say Nope to Facebook Reactions
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/say-nope-to-facebook-reac/fiegjeeldjbadiiabfdemkeggpcjfmme HI this simes not working in facebook or do i something wrong