Automatically enable Flash support for Replay Poker.
This is the OFFICIAL Replay Poker Flash Support extension for Chrome. We highly recommend Chrome users add this extension in order to play poker at Replay Poker without having to change or enable any Flash settings. It's free, safe and secure. Just click the "Add to Chrome" button above. This extension is particularly helpful for those using version 76+ of Chrome (as of July 30th, 2019), as Flash is turned off by default, which has made it more complicated for players to turn it back on. Note, this extension allows Flash support at www.replaypoker.com only, it does not affect any other websites. Replay Poker Team www.replaypoker.com
- (2020-07-19) Rob Anthonisen: ON the new tables, there arte problems. Cannot see if a friend is there at the table or no wat to add one. Also the other day, I made a large bet and all folded but 1.. he went all in with 45 chips. somehow , he got 2500 of mine. Should have been 45 and mine given back.
- (2020-02-29) Frank Mueller: It is not working on my Dell laptop.
- (2020-02-19) Brian corona: esta padre
- (2019-08-28) Steve H.: For playing poker it's good, but now unable to access RP forums. Get a "site can't be reached, replaypoker.com unexpected closed connection" message.
- (2019-08-05) james dinkins: Doesn't work. Waste of time.
- (2019-07-30) Jonahh Oestreich: Quick and easy to install, and works perfectly!
- (2019-07-29) Thibault Richard-Folian: Very user-friendly. No need to enable flash each time anymore!
- (2019-07-29) Jonny Chapman: Easy to use and works perfectly!
- (2019-07-29) Worked without a hitch. No more menus and exceptions to add. Thanks Replay Poker!
- (2019-07-29) Mike B: It works like a charm :)
- (2019-07-29) Paul Gould: Works like a charm. Free, safe and secure and no longer asks me to enable Flash.