This extension will store the urls of all the tabs opened in the current window in a file. And it is possible to load it back
Save all the tabs in chrome. This extension will save the urls of all the tabs opened in the current chrome window in a json file. And later at any time; you use that file to load the tabs.
- (2017-10-22) Vikesh Kumar: It's amazing, easy to store tabs. Thanks for this plugin.
- (2016-07-21) pravinth ganesan: Good.
- (2016-04-25) Hrishikesh Deshmukh: Gets the job done. Simplistic design. Thanks.
- (2016-01-21) Prasad Karani: Excellent Plugin for Bookmarks Export
- (2015-10-08) Mohammed Ziyauddin: Good one, maybe add some good icons..
- (2019-10-21, v:1.0) Matúš Revák: Suggestion
Hi, my name is Matus and I am student at Technical University of Košice (Slovakia). I am working on my diploma thesis - Measuring methods of selected properties of published texts (published via Internet), and I am using your tool. It´s absolutely amazing and very useful. It´s save me lot of time !!! But I would like to do little changes there ... I want after click on save urls (where we will be measuring text properties), launch my webpage(flask web application in python) on new tab. Is it possible to send me source code of this extension, or send me just some txt files with source code or even something with modification which I just´ve described??? I would be really thankfull and honest, to use a continue with your plugin. Thanks in advance, Matus
- (2016-04-25, v:1.0) Hrishikesh Deshmukh: Good one
Hi Skangavelu, Tried this extension. Its very useful. Thanks !!