This extension was created by some awesome Atlassian zealots
Atlassian test data populator. Allows you to enter data from your browser without updating any config files or changing the auth settings of your app, just load up the populator and make your selections. Create from the custom preset options or the from the single action buttons for full control of your servers data. Supports Confluence 5.5 and higher. Version 0.0.11 and 0.0.10 Bug fix Version 0.0.9 Features: Confluence page macros are now more extensive, such as (recently viewed and search macros) Vertion 0.0.8 Features: More Jira Service Desk Features Version 0.0.7 Features: *New features for HipChat Version 0.0.6 Features: *Jira Service Desk Support *More Jira features *Improved Cloud User Managemend Version 0.0.5 Features: * We now support Jira and Bamboo!! * Smart In Product view updater, the populator knows when you're in Jira or Confluence. * Design fixes Version 0.0.4 Features: * Adds Confluence Questions Data * Install Performance Header Plugin * Many bug fixes
- (2018-08-29) Angel Ruiz: It works well but the page content generator uses an external image from lorempixel.com whose service is slow and unreliable. It'd be awesome if the author would replace it with https://loremflickr.com/ or https://picsum.photos/ for instance. Thanks!
- (2017-11-09) James Richards: How could this be a bad thing? Before I had so much clicking giving me RSI. Now it's a single big button for me to gorge myself on so much dummy data.
- (2015-11-06) Niraj Bhawnani: Super useful when testing Confluence!
- (2015-07-16) Leandro Lemos: My local confluence instance came to life since I'd installed this extension. Now there are thousands of fake users creating fake articles and seeing fake pictures. They look so f*#%ing happy :) Atlassian populator, you rock!
- (2015-07-07) Joe Xie: With the increase in world population, you'd need the populator to help you populate test data in your confluence instance!
- (2016-01-21, v:0.0.4) Oliver Sträßer: Performance Action
Hi Glenn Cool Add-on! Just a short question - What is the Performance button doing? Greetings oli