Discover a hidden wonder with each new tab.
Atlas Obscura Tabs displays a photo of a hidden wonder from around the world with each new tab. Click into each photo to learn more about the place or explore Atlas Obscura's destination guide to start planning your next vacation. Entries from Atlas Obscura's database of almost 20,000 unique and unusual places are constantly being added, so the daily dose of wonder will never run out.
- (2020-09-01) Casey Peel: I have thoroughly enjoyed discovering new and amazing things with every new tab. This has been particularly great during the pandemic when "travel" has been reduced to trips to the grocery store.
- (2020-04-05) Andrew Romanyshyn: In the world of this pandemic, this extension is breath of fresh air, many thanks!
- (2020-03-05) Holly Clarke: I have renewed wanderlust thanks to this extension! Reminds me to get off my computer and explore the world. Superb.
- (2020-02-19) Igor Araujo: exactly what i wanted.
- (2020-02-17) John Schrader: I'm not big on adding too many extensions to my Chrome, but this one is fantastic. I find myself opening tabs just to see what pops up next. Beautiful photography with just enough description. I love this!
- (2019-08-22) h4kusen: Amazing to learn about a new and beautiful place while completing what used to be annoying tasks!
- (2019-08-18) l: Today's technoloy is making our jobs easy, but I'm worried that it is taking over our jobs.
- (2019-07-30) Jordan Schultz: Whether checking emails, looking up data, or messaging colleagues, I spend most of my day in Chrome. Opening tabs has always been a bleak task—more work to do. But now I am surprised every. single. time. And better yet? I'm distracted, which is a much needed win for my mental health.
- (2019-07-30) Bess Carey: Opening a new tab on Chrome is now an adventure. It's beautiful and interesting without being overly distracting. I've learned about some interesting places. Who knew there is a public park in Indianapolis that features stonework salvaged from a demolished NYC skyscraper?
- (2019-07-26) Luke Thomas: A footbridge between two tectonic plates in Iceland!? I love the quick dose of discovery this gives me when I pop open a new tab, which I really appreciate because my day job is boring, uninspiring, and lacks all trace of wonder.
- (2019-07-26) David Plotz: This transports you to a new, magical, wondrous place every time you open a tab. It's world travel from your desktop
- (2019-08-15, v:1.0.3) Edina souza: entrar no plystor
nao concigo instalar o zap no pc