GitTrackin is a Chrome extension that help sync and track time across GitKraken and GitLab projects.
An application that bridges GitLab projects and GitKraken boards. Users can create integrations that will then sync GitKraken data to GitLab. The extension also has a timers that use GitLab's Time Tracking tool to track time and comment on cards and issues.
- (2020-04-13) Miguel Santana: Extension is dead. Login is broken, people complaining about it not working for the past 6 months.
- (2019-11-04) Omar Rosado: Fell in love with the idea but: 1. Sign In/Sign Up does nothing most of the times. When do i know im logged in? 2. Had weird error that made my Glo board load until an error occurred. 3. Chrome extensions suck. Would be better if this was integrated into GitKraken like they did with GitHub Issues & Glo boards.
- (2019-08-25) THOR ODINOVICH: Doesn't create any description or label in GitLab issue, only card
- (2019-07-25) Luis Enrique Ramirez Chavez: Seems really good, I would love to see if is it possible to integrate with self hosted
- (2019-07-03) Juan Ignacio Bigorra Fuentes: Hey Matthew, Just writing to let you know that the extension is not working for me. I cannot sign up nor I can see anything in the extension's options. I checked the console and there is no error (at least in the options screen). I would love to get it working and maybe even contribute to the project. I was checking the repo but couldn't find a way to create an issue like you do in GitHub. Let me know if you want some help to solve the issue. You can reach me at [email protected] Best regards, Juan Bigorra
- (2019-06-19) John Farmer: Love the concept, dreaming of a solution like this for self-hosted GitLab orgs. I use GitKraken and would love to bring my GitLab board into GloBoards to unify my workflow a bit. In my investigation this only works for GitLab.com installations, not self-hosted.