Remove distractions from the new Twitter layout
Improve the Twitter experience by decluttering the layout: No trends column, no giant menu, no distracting elements. Focus on what matters: the tweets. AVAILABLE FOR ALL BROWSERS.
- (2021-06-08) only me: I love this extension but could you fix the bug that makes the screen expand out of proportion when i minimize the tab and then return to it. Thankyou.
- (2021-06-08) Ilia Kukharev: This is the best and most useful extension I have in the Chrome. to developer: starting today, it stopped working, would you pelase consider updating it?
- (2021-05-26) thomass: "It just works." - Todd Howard
- (2021-05-04) Greg Pappas: I like and appreciate this extension, but am having a very annoying ongoing issue. Twitter gets super large when I minimize the Chrome browser, and re-open it. I am constantly refreshing the page in order to reset it to the proper size.
- (2020-10-27) Get Parker: Been using this extension for ages, without problems, but now (as of 26 Oct) it's being weird. It's not kicking-in at first go, but it's kicking-in as soon as i open a(nother) new tab in Chrome.
- (2020-02-28) Scott: I have a chromebook that has a slate mode. This extension removes the trending so my timeline is larger and easier to see when my display is in portrait orientation. Twitter is now very much a phone like experience which I prefer. Thanks.
- (2019-08-10) Deepak Jain: I am using this extension since last 2 weeks, and I must say it is awesome which make my twitter distraction-free especially from trending hashtags. Thanks, Bruno Lemos.
- (2019-07-28) Robyn W.: I like the look of this extension but I can't report tweets correctly. It does not provide the normal functionality where you can add several tweets to a report at once. it's cumbersome in this regard and despite how much I hate the new twitter I am probably going to have to remove it
- (2019-07-27) Bruce Röttgers: The best extension for those that don't like the new twitter design. And open source on top.
- (2019-07-27) kushagra gour: JUST PERFECT 👌🏼
- (2021-05-04, v:1.6.0) Greg Pappas: Super large Twitter
Hi. I'm having an ongoing issue with Twitter resizing to very large whenever I minimize my Chrome browser or switch to a different tab. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- (2021-03-20, v:1.6.0) Alucree: bug
twitter get bugged when minimize chrome
- (2020-10-06, v:1.4.0) Albert Hilazo: Tagging account displays unusable dropdown
While writing a tweet I tried to tag an account, but the dropdown listing suggestions was way too narrow to see what were my options.
- (2020-02-22, v:1.3.0) Marc Schipperheyn: I'm getting "Connection is not private" when I try to access Twitter
Happens since a few days
- (2019-08-13, v:1.2.0) Eric Ernst: does not work
using Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) iMac running 10.12.6