Warns you that you are in a production instance of Salesforce with a noticable yellow banner
Of interest to Salesforce Developers and Administrators only. This utility places a warning yellow bar across the top of your Salesforce page and also changes the favicon when you are working on a production pod of salesforce (eg: na1, eu1, ap1).
- (2016-08-17) Chris Picking: Only issue is that the bar doesn't float when scrolling. I have this and another extension that shows if and what sandbox I'm in. The sandbox one floats, so with the two extensions working simultaneously I do well with not getting mixed up at all. With a floating bar this would be an easy 5 stars.
- (2016-05-19) Pranay Jaiswal: Works charm.
- (2015-11-04) Linus Twizell: Works as described. Would be 5* if the bar was "frozen" at the top of the pane, i.e. didn't disappear out of view when scrolling down. Idea for future expansion - being able to choose bars of different colours for different sandbox environments?
- (2016-08-24, v:1.0) Linus Twizell: Keeps disappearing II
Hi, We're having the same problem - it's become unreliable all of a sudden. Thanks, Linus
- (2016-08-17, v:1.0) Chris Picking: Floating banner
If that banner floated as you scrolled down the page, the product would be even better.
- (2016-06-17, v:1.0) Keeps disappearing
Hiya, We use this a lot, it's great, but in the last few days it keeps disappearing. Thanks, Kirsty
- (2015-12-02, v:1.0) Linus Twizell: Permission
Why does this need read and change all your data - surely browsing history alone would be enough?
- (2015-09-18, v:1.0) Andy Corbett: Custom URLs
Would be great if it would also work with a custom URL, e.g. doesn't start with a pod name. Great product though!
- (2015-07-13, v:1.0) Steven Herod: test