Warns you that you are in a production instance of Salesforce with a noticable yellow banner
Of interest to Salesforce Developers and Administrators only. This utility places a warning yellow bar across the top of your Salesforce page and also changes the favicon when you are working on a production pod of salesforce (eg: na1, eu1, ap1).
- (2016-08-17) Chris Picking: Only issue is that the bar doesn't float when scrolling. I have this and another extension that shows if and what sandbox I'm in. The sandbox one floats, so with the two extensions working simultaneously I do well with not getting mixed up at all. With a floating bar this would be an easy 5 stars.
- (2016-05-19) Pranay Jaiswal: Works charm.
- (2015-11-04) Linus Twizell: Works as described. Would be 5* if the bar was "frozen" at the top of the pane, i.e. didn't disappear out of view when scrolling down. Idea for future expansion - being able to choose bars of different colours for different sandbox environments?
- (2020-04-06, v:1.0) Hua Ping Tan: Doesn't show up consistently in Production
The banner does not show up in production. It was working before, but now only shows up sometimes when I'm in setup, but not when I'm browsing through records.
- (2016-08-24, v:1.0) Linus Twizell: Keeps disappearing II
Hi, We're having the same problem - it's become unreliable all of a sudden. Thanks, Linus
- (2016-08-17, v:1.0) Chris Picking: Floating banner
If that banner floated as you scrolled down the page, the product would be even better.
- (2016-06-17, v:1.0) Keeps disappearing
Hiya, We use this a lot, it's great, but in the last few days it keeps disappearing. Thanks, Kirsty
- (2015-12-02, v:1.0) Linus Twizell: Permission
Why does this need read and change all your data - surely browsing history alone would be enough?
- (2015-09-18, v:1.0) Andy Corbett: Custom URLs
Would be great if it would also work with a custom URL, e.g. doesn't start with a pod name. Great product though!
- (2015-07-13, v:1.0) Steven Herod: test