Substitutions that make reading the news more fun.
- Add your own substitutions! (Options page) - Switch the extension on/off version 3.0 - Added an option to substitute word parts (and not only complete words). This option also support non-English word substitution. version 2.7 - Some bugs fixed (on/off not saved). - Fixed performance issue. You are welcome to contact me with bug reports and new feature requests! Credit to xkcd.com/1288
- (2013-12-02) Owen Mellema: I am having way to much fun with this. Be sure to change "nuclear" to "magic", and "nuclear weapon" to "magic ring".
- (2013-11-15) Daniel Doppelt: Awesome app for an awesome comic, and with editable substitution list!
- (2013-11-14) Andrey Kovalev: It changed my view on life!
- (2013-11-14) Oded Keret: Amazing app! Cool and fun :) Storm --> Strom
- (2013-11-13) Igal Epshtein: Release turns to Defect !! FAs Killer :)
- (2013-11-12) Yonatan Argov: So funny !!
- (2014-09-01, v:3.0) Aaron Yofin: Changing word sections (ex: substitution --> hoagiestitution)
you say we can change parts of words. Either there's a specific process, to do this, I don't understand how you meant that, or it doesn't work. Please help!
- (2013-12-15, v:2.7) Lurr Wolf: Doesn't work with cyrillic (
Checked for latin, it works fine, but not for cyrillic, (I suppose it doesn't work for all other nonlatin symbols, e.g. kana). I really hope it's easy to fix.