Allows user to choose a video speed beyond the defaults allowed by Panopto.
Chrome extension which allows you to set Panopto's video player speeds greater or less than the defaults given on the page. Additionally, allows users to download the webcam video displayed while on a Panopto video player page. An example URL where this extension may be used is given below. Note: use of the extension requires being on a Panopto video session page of the form *://*.panopto.*/*/Viewer*. Example page where this extension would be used: https://arizona.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=3424a7d6-d170-4f61-92b0-a9d1015203d2 If you found this extension helpful, please consider donating by clicking the donate button in it! I'm a college student that wrote this extension for myself and others to use to help study or cram lectures and I could use the coffee money :) New in 1.23: Usable by domains outside of the US
- (2020-12-11) Ravila Bhimani: It actually works, its a life saver for finals
- (2020-10-26) Aiden Mackey: I tried to dig into the website code myself with the little coding knowledge I have, and I couldn't figure it out. Googled how to make a Panopto video faster than 2x, and the extension came up. This is the best thing that I have added to my extensions list. Works very well. This is a life saver.
- (2020-10-15) Haris Pepermintwala: It still works! Using it for medical school during Covid-19~
- (2020-09-25) Holden Kim: The speed adjustment works, but it it makes the video lag a lot. Even if I'm on 2x speed which should be manageable even without the extension, I'm getting lagging problems. I keep having to pause the video and wait for it to catch up, and it just ends up wasting time.
- (2020-03-31) Adam Sorrell: Works fantastically! Simple and easy to use. Video quality is amazing! Exactly what I needed.
- (2019-11-25) Galvin Ng: Among the other Panopto downloading extensions, this actually works (Confirmed on 25 Nov 2019) for a Singaporean student
- (2019-05-31) God tier extension.
- (2020-05-28, v:1.23) Akash Guruswamy: Doesn't give me the option to download
I am trying to use this extension to download panopto recordings from my University hosted Panapto site. I try to click on the save as button but it doesn't work unfortunately.
- (2020-03-14, v:1.23) Nikolay Georgiev: Does not work
For me it does not work at all.
- (2020-01-15, v:1.23) Viqar Ahmad: The "save as" button
Hello, I love the extension - really useful. Sometimes the "save as" button does not work and I'm wondering whether there is a way to troubleshoot this. Other times, it works seamlessly and quickly. Thanks for your work!
- (2019-12-01, v:1.22) Abel Shields: Different domains
My panopto is hosted on *.panopto.eu, can you add that the extension?