Open Random Bookmarks
Randomly opens a set amount of bookmarks from a set folder. ### CHANGELOG ### >>> 0.2.2 <<< + Fixed bug with the folder selector in the options page. It will now show all the folders instead of just the Bookmark Bar folder. >>> 0.2.0 <<< + Option to use the current active tab in the window. + Option to scan and open bookmarks from subfolders. + Filters. (EXPERIMENTAL). * Amount field is now an increment field.
- (2021-08-13) MrGhostMark: Love it. Easy UI that makes selecting what single folder I want to select from. And telling the extension that I want 10 at a time is great as that is what I usually do.
- (2020-06-26) rods: I was looking for something like that, gladly i found this extension. Thank you. ;)
- (2020-03-23) Pque Christopher: Hello, (--> Corrected) //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// There is a Bug in "Options.js" in the extension. The following line at the end of the script : compileUrls("1"); There should not be "1". Indeed, in this case, only the folder ID "1" is retrieved and the extension is not usable / It should be an iteration of all the base folders of Chrome Bookmarks (1, 2, 3), or the simplest correction : compileUrls("1"); compileUrls("2"); compileUrls("3");
- (2020-12-29, v:0.2.2) ˑ: Make the tab to open in foreground, please!
- (2020-09-01, v:0.2.2) Martin MacDonald: Why Browsing History?
Hi Team, Why does this app need the browsing history, rather than just access to the bookmarks?