Print all elements with z-index sorted by that number.
Adds "z-index" pane to DevTools' Elements panel. It shows ranking of elements sorted by z-index value. This would help you to reduce z-index numbers. Stop `z-index: 999999` !!
- (2021-09-15) Joel Kuhn: Make sure you fully restart chrome after adding or the pane will not be there. Unfortunately this plugin does not handle parents, so it doesn't actually reflect how the browser will render z-order.
- (2020-03-08) Giap Van Doan: not working
- (2019-12-31) Back Track Grey Hat: Not even showing up in dev tools ;.;
- (2019-11-15) Stefan Reich: First I didn't see the tab "z-index" next to "Accessibility" - now I do. Not sure what I did.
- (2019-11-14) Works well enough for what it is. It would be quite a bit more helpful to troubleshoot larger projects by highlighting the row of the element highlighted in the Elements tab to show it's corresponding z-index.
- (2019-01-23) senselocke: Doesn't work, man. Click z-index tab, see "Note: Inspecting element works only looking its selector for now. You would get a wrong element that can be selected by the same selector". Absolutely no information.
- (2018-12-24) Антон Мамкин: everything is cool, but in the dark console theme you can not see the numbers in the table
- (2018-06-22) Tomohiko Hirose: 便利。devtoolを黒背景にしてると若干みにくいっす