Print all elements with z-index sorted by that number.
Adds "z-index" pane to DevTools' Elements panel. It shows ranking of elements sorted by z-index value. This would help you to reduce z-index numbers. Stop `z-index: 999999` !!
- (2019-12-31) Back Track Grey Hat: Not even showing up in dev tools ;.;
- (2019-11-15) Stefan Reich: First I didn't see the tab "z-index" next to "Accessibility" - now I do. Not sure what I did.
- (2019-11-14) Works well enough for what it is. It would be quite a bit more helpful to troubleshoot larger projects by highlighting the row of the element highlighted in the Elements tab to show it's corresponding z-index.
- (2019-01-23) senselocke: Doesn't work, man. Click z-index tab, see "Note: Inspecting element works only looking its selector for now. You would get a wrong element that can be selected by the same selector". Absolutely no information.
- (2018-12-24) Антон Мамкин: everything is cool, but in the dark console theme you can not see the numbers in the table
- (2018-06-22) Tomohiko Hirose: 便利。devtoolを黒背景にしてると若干みにくいっす