This extension allows you to flag individual files in a pull request as reviewed
During the back and forth of reviewing a large pull request, it's easy to lose track of what you've already reviewed and what you haven't. This extension adds a new button to the header of each file in a pull request that allows you to toggle the reviewed/unreviewed status of that file. If the file is later updated or commented on after you've marked it as reviewed, it will revert to the unreviewed state. This makes it much easier to focus on only the files that need your attention.
- (2020-03-11) Joel Ng: Very useful to mark your progress through the pull request. It also saves the status, so closing your browser or tab is not an issue. Makes the pull request a lot easier to navigate also.
- (2020-01-20) Yeldos Tanikin: We use bitbucket server, that means our server has different url address. What about add adjustable variable for custom url, I just changed url just from source code and downloaded to chrome
- (2019-10-24) Keith Garcia: Saves me a bunch of time. Thnx SMD.
- (2019-04-30) Ryan McQuilkin: Someone should have told me about this sooner. How did I go so long without it?
- (2018-10-23) Jordan Roth: I love this extension, it makes pull requests more manageable.
- (2017-07-10) alejandrodq1: This is very useful when working through large pull requests.
- (2017-04-10) Greg L: The sleek, stylish UI and streamlined, efficient code show that BitBucket Pull Request Review helper is the handiwork of a truly masterful and passionate developer. This extension solves a huge problem for me when I am reviewing large pull requests with hundreds of files. It allows you to mark files as having been reviewed, and stores that so those files are hidden each time you return to the pull request. Even better, if the file changes it removes the "has been reviewed" flag so you can go look at the changes. This makes doing multi-day pull request review processes a breeze. I would highly recommend it for anyone who uses Bitbucket in a professional setting.