Quickly distinguish which sandbox you're working in by setting up a distinctive header for each.
When you're working with multiple sandboxes, it can be easy to lose track of which one you're in. Avoid making changes in the wrong sandbox by configuring adding a distinctive custom header to each sandbox you work with regularly using Org Header for Salesforce® NEW IN VERSION 1.0.1: Lightning Experience support! Note: Currently, this extension only works for orgs that have configured the My Domain feature in Salesforce. For information in this feature, please see https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=domain_name_overview.htm. Salesforce is a trademark of Salesforce.com, inc. This extension is not sponsored or endorsed by Salesforce.com.
- (2021-04-09) David Hook: This does exactly what its intended , seperate environments with Banners. Took a few minutes to configure, instruction are on configuration extension. No more freaking out.
- (2020-09-07) Juha Lassila: Try this now. Then you can't live without it.
- (2020-08-19) Grzegorz Kadziński: Needs a little configuration on the start, but after that works great.
- (2020-07-28) Jenni Killmer: This is an absolute essential for me. I first started using it when I was a consultant, and would occasionally be working in multiple clients' orgs at once. Now, as part of an in-house team, I use it to help me manage between production, full sandboxes, and dev sandboxes. I use it combined with another extension which allows me to change the color of the SF icon on the tab. The header color matches the icon color, giving me an easy indicator of which org or sandbox that tab is in.
- (2019-05-08) Matt Wanchap: Does exactly what it says on the tin. If I'd had this extension a few hours ago, I wouldn't have spent the last half hour freaking out and restoring metadata from a backup...Never again!
- (2017-04-28) Michael Paisner: So simple, but incredibly useful for anyone working in multiple Salesforce environments. Great to combine this with Salesforce Colored Favicons.
- (2018-03-27, v:1.0.0) This would be golden for Process Builder
I'm guessing its a lot harder to hack Process Builder pages? I'm happy to donate for development into getting this working in PB :)
- (2017-10-14, v:1.0.0) Michael Paisner: Make it work for Lightning
Great extension. Can you extend it to work for Lightning?