Use real names on GitHub
Adds a button to let you toggle real names vs. usernames in GitHub.
- (2018-02-21) Dominik Heidler: doesn't work
- (2017-10-04) Milan Trenovszki: Doesn't work.
- (2016-03-01) Anuj Biyani: Great extension. Maintainer also promptly merged a PR after it was opened.
- (2015-03-13) Jeremiah Senkpiel: Excellent extension, as someone who works in open source with a lot of people on GitHub, this really helps to bring personality back to everyone. :)
- (2014-08-06) Simon Elliston Ball: Really helpful, especially when you've got a lot of github users in your organization and you want to see who is who.
- (2014-08-06) James Moore: Awesome for use within companies when people have all sorts of random usernames!
- (2020-07-31, v:1.3.0) Mikkel Gravgaard: Stopped working
Seems the extension has stopped working?
- (2017-05-01, v:1.2.2) Ahmet Balkan: No longer works
It just doesn't do anything anymore. Clicking on the extension doesn't do anything and I still see Github usernames everywhere. There is a Github Hover extension which actually solves this problem.
- (2016-11-10, v:1.2.2) Johnny Cage: Outdated Selector
1. I noticed selector parsing response in loadRealName function is most probably outdated. Class attribute contains now "vcard-fullname d-block". 2. Please trim text you get from the DOM. Comments authors DOM elemnents contain line breaks which results in invalid requests. -- Anyway, nice idea
- (2016-08-22, v:1.2.2) Zamfofex: Have it work in more places
A couple places where it doesn’t work: + When hovering over faces in “participants” + When hovering over names in issue lists + When someone assigns someone else
- (2015-11-08, v:1.2.0) Not really working
Thanx for a cool extension, but it stopped working after 5 min. I get this string instead: @master?author=[username]