This extension allows users who have purchased AAMC practice material to view it in the proper intended MCAT exam format.
This extension allows users who have AAMC practice material to view it in the proper intended MCAT exam format and provides highlight, strikethrough, next question, previous question functionality in order to best practice for the MCAT. WHATS NEW in version 1.2.4: We have added a lot of updates to this release: - Added percentage correct on all questions attempted to the results page. - User Interface and User Experience updates and improvements. - Added flag for review feature. - Added keyboard shortcuts for Flag on/off: Alt + f - Saves your results locally while you are using the extension. - Navigation menu so you can see all the questions you have answered and flagged. - Added more information in the Results area. - Added a timer. - Added time spent per question in Results area.
- (2020-01-20) Ank A: Overall, would not recommend using it until they fix the serious problems. Pros: - looks like actual MCAT interface Cons: - saves all of your answers as A, regardless of what you entered - sets the time that you spent on each question as 1 second, regardless of how long you actually attempted the question - doesn't show the answer explanation - doesn't let you move on to the next question. I reset all my questions as the extension asked, but then when I use the add-on, it doesn't let me progress to the next question.
- (2020-01-07) MJ Maier: I have been trying to visualize all the material I bought from the AAMC in this format, and it wasn't possible, until I found this extension. The idea is incredible! However, I am bummed that all my answers keep appearing as A, so I cannot get a feel for a realistic progress in the AAMC Hub dashboard. I keep resetting my products and it still doesn't work. Like I said, great resource, but it still needs some work as far as syncing with the actual AAMC dashboard. In the meantime, I will have to use the usual AAMC interface while I review content, and hopefully a new update for this extension will be released soon, for when I start working on my timing.
- (2019-12-08) Chad Vigil: Doens't save progress and only answers A, it's better to just deal with AAMC's cheap format than deal with this
- (2019-12-05) Swag: I used the "reset all questions" for the pack (CARS) that I was using and it still skipped my questions. When I finished practice, I clicked results and "save", but when I returned to the AAMC layout, it recorded all answers as 'A'. I tried resetting again for another question pack and with the intention of not using the "save" feature and just seeing how it worked, but while I was reading the passage and tried to highlight, the app froze and I was unable to continue on the page. Great concept, but does not currently work well.
- (2019-11-04) Armen Khanbabaei: thank u
- (2019-08-19) Jeremy Chan: Love this extension, but when I submitted my answers, it still chose all the answers as 'A'.
- (2019-08-16) Portia Okafor: Seems like a great app, but whenever I hit the JW symbol after beginning my practice problems. the loading spinning circle is all I see.
- (2019-08-15) S. Shah: can't get past the loading screen...(yes, my browser and everything is updated)
- (2019-08-09) Alexandra Carla Bobica: I used the extension yesterday and it worked great! However today when I clicked on the extension, it never loads. Please fix!
- (2019-08-09) Sonia Patel: Every time I click on the extension through Chrome on the practice page, it never loads or opens up the interface! Any fixes to this?
- (2019-08-08) Kaitie Eipel: OMG this is exactly what I've been waiting for! I hated that AAMC didn't set up their practice packets with an interface like the actual MCAT. This is HUGE!! Thank you, Jack! :)
- (2019-08-08) Steph Anne: This is absolutely amazing, you MUST use it!! Thank you Jack!!!
- (2019-08-07) Leslie Llewellyn: Brenan's review is accurate. Would love if it didn't preselect the answer to be A. and it didnt move forward if you leave the interface. All in all AMAZING move in the right direction!!!!
- (2019-08-07) Bilal Timani: Works great! Please add a timer and make it possible to select the answer choice by clicking on the words instead of the circle.
- (2019-08-07) brennan kandalaft: Works pretty well so far. Nice to have. Shocked that AAMC hasn't done this themselves. EDIT: This works well just for a change in format, however it does not align with the AAMC and seems to answer the question if you look at it. This means you must submit an answer before moving forward or it will submit A for you.