Use your Smart Card certificate to authenticate to secured web sites. Support US Government PIV Card, US DoD CAC card, etc.
DriveLock SmartCard Middleware (CSSI) is the enterprise class smart card middleware solution from DriveLock SE, available on Windows, Mac OS, Linux and now on Chrome OS. DriveLock SmartCard Middleware has been validated FIPS 201 compliant by NIST, and supports the US government PIV card, the US DoD Common Access Card(CAC Card), CardOS card in addition with a lot of other cards and smart card profiles. With DriveLock SmartCard Middleware for Chrome OS, you can use your smart card to connect to any HTTPS secured web site that accepts the client certificate on your card. DriveLock SmartCard Middleware requires the installation of the Google's Smart Card Connector app to connect to any CCID compatible smart card reader.
- (2020-04-16) Michael Swetman: For some reason, it is finicky and will lock you out at times saying that you can not use your smart card.
- (2020-02-04) Matthew Cernich: This extension works great, but only if you have installed all of the proper apps. In order to get this to work you must install the CSSI Smart Card Middleware app by DriveLock and the Smart Card Connector by Google in addition to this extension. Once I installed all three (CSSI Smart Card Middleware Extension and App / Smart Card Connector) I was able to log into any DoD CAC enabled website.
- (2019-10-11) Edward Quintanilla: this doesnt even work. i tried many times to get it to work but dont even waste your time with thiss. just use a regular pc.
- (2020-05-08, v:188.8.131.52) Greg Garcia: Marine Corps Training Information Systems site (MCTIMS) and (MOL)
i can login to websites that give me the option to use cac like a button that is available but for MCTIMS and MOL (Marine Online) it does not prompt me to use my cac at all it just gives error 403.
- (2020-04-16, v:184.108.40.206) Owen Butters: STILL CANNOT CONNECT
I have went through the necessary steps on downloading CSSi and Card Connector and we are still having issue get connector because it is not allowing me to put my pin to get through any sites.
- (2020-02-22, v:220.127.116.11) Caleb Markley: Log In Pop Up
No pop-up window shows up that allows me to select my certificates.
- (2020-02-03, v:18.104.22.168) Dewayne Thomas: certs
not given the option to change certs if incorrect on is chosen. Is there a work around.
- (2019-08-11, v:22.214.171.124) Mel: Error
Maximum allowed attempts exceeded?