Kixie PowerCall enhances your Kixie experience by enabling click-to-call, immediate CRM data access and simple activity scheduling.
Call or text numbers on any webpage in Chrome with a single click, with every interaction recorded automatically in your CRM. The Kixie PowerCall Chrome extension enables sales and other customer-facing teams to boost performance with a suite of advanced calling and texting features. Kixie automatically recognizes phone numbers on any web page you visit in Chrome, and places a click-to-call button next to each number for one-click dialing. Calls, texts, dispositions and activities are logged automatically in your CRM, practically eliminating the need for the tedious manual record-keeping that slows down salespeople in their day-to-day activities. Features include: - PowerDial through lists of contacts automatically. Boost productivity tenfold by dialing up to 10 numbers simultaneously with multi-line PowerDialer - Advanced AI-powered local presence lets users call from a number with the same local area code as the person they’re calling - Voicemail drop allows you to leave custom pre-recorded messages with a single click, without having to wait for the “beep” - SMS templates with dynamic fields let you send personalized messages without touching your keyboard - Click-to-call any number on any webpage - Integrations with leading CRMs including HubSpot, Pipedrive, Zoho, Salesforce, and more - Call center features including IVRs, ring groups, call queues, and dynamic routing allow for a seamless customer experience on incoming calls
- (2022-08-16) Mary DeLair: Can't wait until our company can get a new dialer ( WE"VE BEEN STUCK WITH THIS FOR YEARS). This is the absolute worst dialer ever used at any company before, too many serious consistent problems with it. I am not an angry person, but this extension will sure make you that, too much! SO OVER IT!
- (2022-08-11) Mark Davydov: Avoid using it , it messes with your pages and ruins some websites functionality. 🐛
- (2022-07-27) Erik Bottema: Avoid if you can. My headset works with every app on this planet, except for Kixie. Used to work great. With recent app versions it's been going from bad to worse
- (2022-07-18) Thomas Kenney: This dialer should be avoided. We have been using Kixie for several months. Our first thought was that we had resolved our issues with the previous dialer we were using. Due to a variety of bugs, crashes, audio issues, and more, we have recently decided to discontinue using Kixie. We feel we have been scammed by this service, and they are refusing to allow us to finish our quarter of service and we are no longer able to login to our account.
- (2022-07-07) Dean Pittard: We have been a long long time paid user and promoter of Kixie recommending it to multiple sources. However... Kixie v2.0 is as broken as a shattered piece of glass. We have been on with their support countless times, sent logs, adjusted setting, reset everything, uninstall and reinstall, and literal months of troubleshooting... And yet it's still broken. Just a handful of the issues my team are experiencing, and this is scratching the surface: • Kixie extension randomly crashes • Extension won't open infinite loading screen - Only fix we've found is to completely un(re)install it! • 'EVERY' single time (100% repeatable) take/make a call or open Kixie, all audio and font size settings reset • Calls will randomly drop for no reason • Hogging a huge amount of resources, CPU and RAM causing high end systems to chug • Not playing any sound when a call comes in • Showing that you're connected to a call... but there is no call connected • A call comes in but you can't answer it because the previous call outcome dialogue box is blocking it • Signs you out a couple of times a day • App hasn't frozen but yet it requires 10 to 20 clicks for a key or anything to register you clicked it • Showing you as Muted when you're actually not • You click on a number, click send SMS, type the SMS, click send... and it sends to another number To their credit they have admitted they know there are a huge number of issues and they are working on them, however, it's been a few months with multiple updates and only a couple of things have improved, and none of the big Issues. Therefore, sadly after many years we are pretty much done.
- (2022-03-14) Ignacio lagos: I would have given it 5 stars uo until the last update, now it just stops working after a while, I have to remove it and add it again every couple of hours, really annoying
- (2022-02-04) The pre-recorded voicemails and the SMS templates are great for our outbound, and with the workflow integrations it's noticeably more efficient; we still use the reports in HubSpot over the dashboard reports, but the live call/leader boards and the queue group views have been great to manage staffing needs and track customer service levels!
- (2022-02-04) Emily Phillips: Took some help to get set up with the integration with Salesforce and our flow builder, but our rep offered ideas to improve our outbound follow ups, and it was easy to update our team and start making calls! We love the local presence feature!!
- (2022-01-25) Christine Gray: This is a fun and effective way to reach customers!! Not going to lie, I hated the feeling of calling folks manually and thinking that I would during the day overlook a certain phone number then have to recheck all of my statuses to make sure they were all correct. Its nice to know that this is managing it for me.
- (2022-01-25) Alexandre Bula🏡: Good system
- (2022-01-25) T Ali: Kixie integrates with our CRM and makes calling easy. It's a major time saver and the voicemail drop only adds to the fluency of my day. 10/10
- (2022-01-24) Lindy Merwin: Kixie is super easy to use and manage your calls from. Helps to keep track of following up with leads and remembering the context of your calls. VM drop makes it easy to leave voice mails and save time.
- (2021-11-15) Sarah Payne: We've used Kixie for about a month now with our company and it is subpar. Several times where you try to answer a call, and no one is there. Or you simply cannot answer it because it no longer shows the call yet you can still hear it ringing in. Absolutely not what was to be expected.
- (2021-06-08) Jeremy Nunn: I have had kixie for two years. I thought I did the proper research being places like state farm us it. but this extension is absolute trash. the company is worse. when u ask for support they claim it is human error when it is not. landlines cant call the voip numbers and its BS complete waste of money i regret and cant wait till our contract is up cuz our firm is out of there!
- (2020-03-11) Robert Axel: Got this for my sales team and we've seen huge increases in productivity. Got all my reps set up with custom recorded voicemails and SMS messages so I know they're leaving good voicemails and always staying compliant. Ran into a couple small issues here and there, but their support team is very responsive and helped us get back to work right away. Also i was blown away by how much the local presence AI feature brought our connection rates up. Really amazing stuff...
- (2020-03-11) Jasper Benson-Sulzer: I wish I'd found out about Kixie sooner. It saves me so much time every day. I make about a hundred calls per day, so the voicemail drop and text message templates save me at least an hour every day. The customer service/support is really great too, they are always available and happy to help. the local presence feature is pretty neat as well, because now I don't worry about my number being flagged as spam. I have been reccomending kixie to anyone and everyone i think could benefit, and I will continue to do so. Keep up the good work!
- (2020-03-10) John Ruff: We love this product. we have over 20 users. We use it in several ways. Not only can I have a local presents we can record and track who visits our sites. The recording feature has save us many times. We also use it to see who is visiting our web-forms. It also helps us determine which web-forms are productive. Being able to use template texts is also a game changer.
- (2020-03-10) Chasen Daniels: Kixie has been a crucial enhancement to my daily call routine. Local Presence gets me connecting with my leads so much more frequently, and the voicemail drop feature, along with the direct integration to my CRM has been such a time saver! I couldn't imagine switching back to any other dialer, or putting my personal cell number at risk of getting marked as spam ever again.
- (2020-03-10) aldo: I've seen a huge increase in my connection rate with leads since using Kixie's AI-Local Presence dialing- I love that if they call that local number back it connects right to me. I also love that Kixie can set off automation in Hubspot. Ask them about leadcaller!
- (2020-03-10) Kalzad Kalzad: Kixie provides the best integrated dialing experience. There's no major change of process required. Setup takes just a few minutes and their US-based customer support will actually speak to you on calls - not just an automated system. 10/10 would recommend.
- (2020-03-10) Chris Marshall: Absolutely Phenomenal! Kixie really saved us a bunch of time and allowed our sales rep to operate more efficiently. The integration with HubSpot is fantastic and really helps us to manage our leads. If you are looking for a quality, stable dialer that actually helps you connect with prospects, Kixie is the one for you.
- (2020-03-10) Alex Mann: Kixie is the best voice and SMS platform that integrates with your CRM! AI-powered local presence, voicemail drop, templated SMS, seamless CRM integration, grade-A customer support.
- (2019-09-27) Alejandro Van Oordt: No Support for Chromebooks Downloaded the chrome extension on chromebook and never notified me of incoming calls. Talk to a rep and he mentioned there is a known bug from Kixie on chromebooks.
- (2019-06-19) Matthew Carter: Quite often will not connect to calls, and also doesn't ring on laptop reliably. Overall its not a great tool at all.
- (2019-05-30) Keith Muenze: Kixie is great if you need to make a lot of calls on a consistent basis. Probably saves me an hour or two a day.
- (2019-05-20) David Gable: Was a little annoying having to hit the refresh button to update it, but the increase in prospects actually picking up my calls makes it so worth it.
- (2019-04-08) Quickbox: Tried really hard to use this... Too many updates come out with gliches! Changing to RingCentral
- (2017-11-28) Jason Miani: Kixie is phenomenal. I can't imagine what it would be like 50 years ago not because I wouldn't have internet but because I wouldn't have Kixie. The main reason I use the internet is because of Kixie.
- (2017-03-07) Garth Venter: Great CRM integration, great app.
- (2016-06-17) Jeff J: Extremely easy to install and helps my sales team make better sales calls. I love it!
- (2022-09-06, v:2.21.4) Venis Carter: Not Compatible!!!!
This application is not supported on this computer. Installation has been disabled. The following problems are detected: Chrome of version at least 97 is required
- (2022-03-29, v:2.0.8) Marc Bernard: Connection to Hubspot only one way. Kixie not pushing changes back to hubspot.
The power Dialer no longer will record an activity in Hubspot. I have uninstalled, cleared cache..reinstalled and reconnected to hubspot did not work. I can't use it if it will not sync properly. I need to enter everything into hubspot manually. It it pulling the data as I can see the contact an all info in kixie however not pushing back the changes.....inbound calls also can't connect to a contact. So everything is only connecting one way.
- (2022-03-21, v:2.0.5) Michael Alfaro: Chrome Extension Not Working
Click-to-dial option isn't working on Chrome. The dialpad (red button) isn't showing up.
- (2021-10-25, v:1.7.98) Tara Love: Dialer not working
Kixie dialer isn't working, I've already uninstalled and reinstalled. Thanks
- (2021-09-30, v:1.7.98) Tanya Smith: device not working
I have the headset set up for bluetooth but no one is able to hear me.
- (2021-06-02, v:1.7.82) Leah Scibetta: kixie calls
I am getting kicked out constantly, dropping the calls, have to re install every few calls, says its online but wont make the call, says its reconnecting but doesn't wont show all the dialer info its constant every day and ive checked all my netwrok things and run the speed tests and its not any of that, help please this is killing my work days!!
- (2021-04-23, v:1.7.82) Michelle Ochoa: SMS templates not showing in plugin
I have added an sms template but when the plugin is launched they are not showing up when SMS icon is tapped. It just shows the default link "Want sms templates". Help?
- (2021-03-09, v:1.7.77) Kixie
Cant connect to pipedrive to make call?
- (2020-08-18, v:1.7.63) Gary Bullard: my dialer
how do i copy or send my dialer to another caller to make calls for me
- (2020-06-09, v:1.7.59) Spring Weiss: Suggest a Headset for Kixie
Please suggest a Headset for Kixie. And will this help the call quality? Some of my calls are saying they can barely hear me.
- (2020-06-08, v:1.7.59) Vincent Tobiaz: Change Log
Could we start getting a few bullet points somewhere on what's new with the latest version updates?
- (2019-12-30, v:1.7.33) Rocke Blair: changing laptops
I have a new laptop and want to use Kixie PowerCall with it. How do i switch it over to this new laptop and a new phone #?
- (2019-12-12, v:1.7.33) Clint White: change cell phone #
i have Kixie app installed on android.i get messages and voice mails routed to it fine. but it doesn"t ring for me to take the call or dial the # back. how do i change the # in there to my current phone #?
- (2019-09-30, v:1.7.15) Carol Miranda: Integración pipedrive
Hola La versión de prueba se puede vincular con pipedrive?
- (2019-09-23, v:1.7.03) Daniel Topolski: Is a CRM required to use?
Can I just import lists from Cole Realty Resources directly into dialer?
- (2019-08-15, v:1.6.92) Shane Doiel: Can i downgrade from the latest version to old version of the client
I do not like the new format of the kixie power dialer. Is there a way I can downgrade the client from the newest version to the last version? Is this possible?
- (2018-11-09, v:1.5.87) unable to sync my headset
My headset won't sync today - for some strange reason I can't make it work - it has worked perfectly for 2months!!
- (2018-09-21, v:1.5.65) Charlie Tuna: auto dialer
unable to install auto dialer
- (2018-09-21, v:1.5.65) Charlie Tuna: Auto Dialer
Unable to install auto dialer
- (2018-08-29, v:1.5.62) alh1 Champion: cant loggin
enter my email and the temp password will not allow me to loggin
- (2018-06-12, v:1.5.51) TRINA BENTANCOURT: need to download
how do i download kixie to my macbook
- (2018-02-02, v:1.5.27) Marilyn Goodwin: uninstall
Hi, I would like to uninstall this. Thanks
- (2017-05-31, v:1.4.48) samuli surma-aho: Annoying issue
I don't call 24/7, but when I do I like to do it trought kixie. Issue is that when I browse my regular stuff from interwebs it shows me the "call" icon also on wrong places. Sometimes it is annoying especially when trying to copy bank address for example. It would be great, if you find a some sort of solution for this. How about simple on / off switch for the call icon? :)