Kixie PowerCall enhances your Kixie experience by enabling click-to-call, immediate CRM data access and simple activity scheduling.
Kixie is the sales engagement platform that boosts sales team performance with ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling and texting for Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho and leading CRMs. Kixie connects agents to prospects naturally and automatically, reveals valuable insights about conversations and provides truly dependable service. Empower teams with local presence area codes, instant lead-caller, inbound call queues, text templates & voicemail drop. With Kixie, sales teams have the power to achieve their most ambitious goals. It's better sales, made simple. Kixie is for sales agents We’ve revolutionized how salespeople engage with prospects, making it automatic and natural. Kixie’s core benefit for agents lies in its ability to touch leads when they are engaged. In the past, agents simply dialed through a list of numbers, hoping to get someone on the phone. Those 👏 days 👏 are 👏 gone 👏. There are more ways to communicate than ever. People are busier than ever. Kixie helps break through the noise and close deals. Kixie is for sales managers With Kixie, sales managers coach stronger teams that close more opportunities. It's a powerful ally for sales managers. The training challenge for sales leaders lies in applying past learning to new deals to ensure as many opportunities as possible are closed. Kixie helps make sure agents are communicating the right message at the right time. Kixie is for business calling & texting At its core, Kixie is a world-class phone & text service designed to help sales teams, anywhere, prosper. Ever heard a sales agent say something like: “If I can just get a lead on the phone, I close the deal nearly every time!” 🤔 The modern sales organization needs more than a dumb dialer. They need an intelligent platform that proactively helps agents connect with leads. A great platform also plays nicely with other systems.
- (2020-03-11) Robert Axel: Got this for my sales team and we've seen huge increases in productivity. Got all my reps set up with custom recorded voicemails and SMS messages so I know they're leaving good voicemails and always staying compliant. Ran into a couple small issues here and there, but their support team is very responsive and helped us get back to work right away. Also i was blown away by how much the local presence AI feature brought our connection rates up. Really amazing stuff...
- (2020-03-11) Jasper Benson-Sulzer: I wish I'd found out about Kixie sooner. It saves me so much time every day. I make about a hundred calls per day, so the voicemail drop and text message templates save me at least an hour every day. The customer service/support is really great too, they are always available and happy to help. the local presence feature is pretty neat as well, because now I don't worry about my number being flagged as spam. I have been reccomending kixie to anyone and everyone i think could benefit, and I will continue to do so. Keep up the good work!
- (2020-03-10) John Ruff: We love this product. we have over 20 users. We use it in several ways. Not only can I have a local presents we can record and track who visits our sites. The recording feature has save us many times. We also use it to see who is visiting our web-forms. It also helps us determine which web-forms are productive. Being able to use template texts is also a game changer.
- (2020-03-10) Chasen Daniels: Kixie has been a crucial enhancement to my daily call routine. Local Presence gets me connecting with my leads so much more frequently, and the voicemail drop feature, along with the direct integration to my CRM has been such a time saver! I couldn't imagine switching back to any other dialer, or putting my personal cell number at risk of getting marked as spam ever again.
- (2020-03-10) aldo: I've seen a huge increase in my connection rate with leads since using Kixie's AI-Local Presence dialing- I love that if they call that local number back it connects right to me. I also love that Kixie can set off automation in Hubspot. Ask them about leadcaller!
- (2020-03-10) Kalzad Kalzad: Kixie provides the best integrated dialing experience. There's no major change of process required. Setup takes just a few minutes and their US-based customer support will actually speak to you on calls - not just an automated system. 10/10 would recommend.
- (2020-03-10) Chris Marshall: Absolutely Phenomenal! Kixie really saved us a bunch of time and allowed our sales rep to operate more efficiently. The integration with HubSpot is fantastic and really helps us to manage our leads. If you are looking for a quality, stable dialer that actually helps you connect with prospects, Kixie is the one for you.
- (2020-03-10) Alex Mann: Kixie is the best voice and SMS platform that integrates with your CRM! AI-powered local presence, voicemail drop, templated SMS, seamless CRM integration, grade-A customer support.
- (2019-09-27) Alejandro Van Oordt: No Support for Chromebooks Downloaded the chrome extension on chromebook and never notified me of incoming calls. Talk to a rep and he mentioned there is a known bug from Kixie on chromebooks.
- (2019-06-19) Matthew Carter: Quite often will not connect to calls, and also doesn't ring on laptop reliably. Overall its not a great tool at all.
- (2019-05-30) Keith Muenze: Kixie is great if you need to make a lot of calls on a consistent basis. Probably saves me an hour or two a day.
- (2019-05-20) David Gable: Was a little annoying having to hit the refresh button to update it, but the increase in prospects actually picking up my calls makes it so worth it.
- (2019-04-08) Quickbox: Tried really hard to use this... Too many updates come out with gliches! Changing to RingCentral
- (2017-11-28) Jason Miani: Kixie is phenomenal. I can't imagine what it would be like 50 years ago not because I wouldn't have internet but because I wouldn't have Kixie. The main reason I use the internet is because of Kixie.
- (2017-03-07) Garth Venter: Great CRM integration, great app.
- (2016-06-17) Jeff J: Extremely easy to install and helps my sales team make better sales calls. I love it!
- (2021-03-09, v:1.7.77) Samantha Wilson: Kixie
Cant connect to pipedrive to make call?
- (2020-08-18, v:1.7.63) Gary Bullard: my dialer
how do i copy or send my dialer to another caller to make calls for me
- (2020-06-09, v:1.7.59) Spring Weiss: Suggest a Headset for Kixie
Please suggest a Headset for Kixie. And will this help the call quality? Some of my calls are saying they can barely hear me.
- (2020-06-08, v:1.7.59) Vincent Tobiaz: Change Log
Could we start getting a few bullet points somewhere on what's new with the latest version updates?
- (2019-12-30, v:1.7.33) Rocke Blair: changing laptops
I have a new laptop and want to use Kixie PowerCall with it. How do i switch it over to this new laptop and a new phone #?
- (2019-12-12, v:1.7.33) Clint White: change cell phone #
i have Kixie app installed on android.i get messages and voice mails routed to it fine. but it doesn"t ring for me to take the call or dial the # back. how do i change the # in there to my current phone #?
- (2019-09-30, v:1.7.15) Carol Miranda: Integración pipedrive
Hola La versión de prueba se puede vincular con pipedrive?
- (2019-09-23, v:1.7.03) Daniel Topolski: Is a CRM required to use?
Can I just import lists from Cole Realty Resources directly into dialer?
- (2019-08-15, v:1.6.92) shane Doiel: Can i downgrade from the latest version to old version of the client
I do not like the new format of the kixie power dialer. Is there a way I can downgrade the client from the newest version to the last version? Is this possible?
- (2018-11-09, v:1.5.87) unable to sync my headset
My headset won't sync today - for some strange reason I can't make it work - it has worked perfectly for 2months!!
- (2018-09-21, v:1.5.65) Charlie Tuna: auto dialer
unable to install auto dialer
- (2018-09-21, v:1.5.65) Charlie Tuna: Auto Dialer
Unable to install auto dialer
- (2018-08-29, v:1.5.62) alh1 Champion: cant loggin
enter my email and the temp password will not allow me to loggin
- (2018-06-12, v:1.5.51) TRINA BENTANCOURT: need to download
how do i download kixie to my macbook
- (2018-02-02, v:1.5.27) Marilyn Goodwin: uninstall
Hi, I would like to uninstall this. Thanks
- (2017-05-31, v:1.4.48) samuli surma-aho: Annoying issue
I don't call 24/7, but when I do I like to do it trought kixie. Issue is that when I browse my regular stuff from interwebs it shows me the "call" icon also on wrong places. Sometimes it is annoying especially when trying to copy bank address for example. It would be great, if you find a some sort of solution for this. How about simple on / off switch for the call icon? :)