una moderna selezione rapida per firefox e chrome
- (2023-06-20) Sir Thanksalot: Thank you dev you fixed so many things compared to when this ext. was first released. Question, does this ext. use cpu when nothing is going on? asking for a couple of potatoes, thx :)
- (2023-05-27) Greeff R: One single request. Add a switch in the settings that prohibits dragging speed dials. Thank you!
- (2023-03-25) Kahraman Bayraktar: Is it buggy or effected by another extension? This is what unexpectedly happens: I had created a folder, e.g. MAIN, before. Now I create a folder, e.g. DAILY and add some speed dials into it. Then I switch to MAIN and back to DAILY and no speed dials appear. I check MAIN and everything works fine. Then back to DAILY, still nothing appears. I refresh DAILY and speed dials start appearing. Switch to MAIN and it shows speed dials of DAILY. And so on. I even can't figure out the algorithm. This example probably doesn't cover all cases.
- (2023-03-04) Sigit Arif Fianto: Best speed dial extension for browser, use it with firefox too
- (2023-02-03) Willard Potter: There is a shocking amount of awful speed dial extensions out there. I tried about 9 others before this one and this was easily the best I've come across. 1. It didn't try to shove preloaded lists of shortcuts down my throat that weren't removable. In fact, it's completely blank to start. 2. It was the only one that did an even half way decent job at automating icons. Any failures were really not the fault of the extension. It found perfectly suitable images. I just preferred other options that were otherwise unavailable to scrape normally and was able to swap those in with no trouble. =) 3. Dead simple interface and options, which I love. I have no clue why it takes others like 12 menus on a completely different page to accomplish what this one does with a single side menu. Perfection. I do have one tiny request though. Any chance of a "Copy link" option in the right click context menu in the future? Not a huge deal. I only really noticed it wasn't there when trying to quickly copy and paste since the speed dial buttons themselves don't seem to get carried over from Export/Import between Chrome and Firefox.
- (2023-01-17) Doof: Best one I've tested so far I have one small problem though, the folder within folder is not shown in the dial Otherwise, amazing addon
- (2023-01-06) Андрей Коваленко: самый лучший..самый..спасибо вам
- (2022-10-22) delmo: lightweight
- (2022-07-24) jasper: 在众多speed dial中挑选了很长时间，发现这款应用正是我所需要的，完美的展示了我心中的各种功能，可以自动选择图标，可以自由上传图标，更不用说截图了，还可以自由分组，在当前组内添加新组，你知道这个功能对于标签众多的人来说有多么重要么？一个大类中可以分成无数个小类，这样就不用在顶端列一大堆类选项了，非常感谢作者的辛苦付出！ After a long time of selecting among many speed dials, I found this app is exactly what I need, it perfectly shows all kinds of features I have in mind, you can select icons automatically, you can upload icons freely, not to mention screenshots, you can also group freely and add new groups within the current group, do you know how important this feature is for people with many tabs? A large category can be divided into countless sub-categories so that you don't have to list a whole bunch of category options at the top, thanks a lot for the author's hard work!
- (2022-07-17) Enzo GD - Gianvittorio Danese: A wonderful extension, far better than the other speed dials. Is clean and light. The only thing I miss is the ability to open a new tab on the last folder in use. Hope is possible for future releases. Well done and five stars for this extension (with an original name indeed ;)
- (2022-07-04) RUM Rediscovered Ukrainian Music: the BEST Speed Dial ever! but does not work on Vivaldi Browser... :(
- (2022-06-15) JuR 44: very simple, fast, practical, good looking!
- (2022-06-10) Meera System: Seems promising! There's a small issue where, if you've got the background enabled, you can't scroll down to see the import/export settings or even realize they're there, but that's a very minor thing If it adds an option to remove the default group, restore the default background, and add a search bar, I think it would be pretty much perfect!
- (2022-06-10) Zeren Furt: Yeeeeeesssss!!
- (2022-06-03) Andrei “Lopatoid” Nikolaev: • Uses browser native bookmarks • Fast • Open source
- (2022-05-27) Jim Stickney: Exactly what I needed. Gets rid of the bookmark bar and search bar, but lets me edit shortcuts and the background. I have a separate bookmark manager so I don't need the new tab to do that, so this extension is perfect the way it is now.
- (2022-05-25) Philippe Saudemont: Excellent et open source. Essentiel et efficace.
- (2022-05-10) Леопольд Аркадьевич: I didn't like the fact it changes your default bookmark folder, so every time you adding a site to speed dial tab via context menu its also adding bookmark to the same folder (last used by default on Chrome). You not always remember if you "speed dial" a certain site, so you might end up with a lot of trash in your default tab, which needs to be cleaned afterwards. Is there maybe a way to hide "speed dial" folder from the bookmark manager and chrome itself? Or either just not to touch the "default bookmark folder" variable? Otherwise you need another plugin (for managing bookmarks) on top of this one to make it comfortable to use.
- (2022-05-08) I was annoyed by the lack of a decent speedial on chrome. Does the job perfectly!
- (2022-05-02) MARITZA ROJAS: Really good
- (2022-05-02) Steven de Jong: There is nothing better!
- (2022-05-01) Robert Lowlander: straight forward and works as it should
- (2022-04-29) Annabelle Triabelle: Not bulky, simple, it works...I really like it
- (2022-04-29) AJD OLD CHANNEL ARCHIVE: Perfect. Fast, responsive, and customisable, does everything I need. Cheers!
- (2022-04-29) Warrior: Awesome
- (2022-04-29) Rami Issa: Awesome
- (2022-04-29) Þ: Super prosta aplikacja, bez zbędnych dupereli!!! Polecam :)
- (2022-03-02) Голд Медиум: Отличное расширение. Гораздо лучше Speed Dial 2, которое использовал долгие годы. Но, к сожалению, в новой версии Speed Dial 2 автор испортил просто всё, что можно было испортить. Да к тому же в расширении стали в наглую на весь экран рассылать свои пропагандистские сообщения. Но нет худа без добра. Оказалось, что есть решения лучше. Данное расширение простое, удобное и главное - очень быстрое. Засекал скорость открытия закладок - здесь они открываются заметно быстрее, чем из Speed Dial 2. И внешне симпатичнее. В общем, спасибо, что путём перебора нашёл ваше расширение.
- (2022-02-19) Doctor Von Doom: Works as intended, I can add sites to bookmarks without any trouble. It's clean and simple
- (2022-02-18) Danil S: Thanks for this extension! Was little bit confused about resent Downloads permission requirement, but it clarified in Update. Good.
- (2022-01-26) GIGAVETER GIGAVETER: Спасибо за отличное дополнение! Всё что нужно, и ничего лишнего, и просто надёжно!
- (2022-01-07) Leandro Ar: Open Source and Perfect!
- (2021-12-16) Bernhard: All the collected dials disappeared suddenly, no way to restore them in any way, I boot my computer without any changes or updates and the start page is empty - a worst case scenario for me ..
- (2021-10-27) Marlene Cavagna: Best speed dial app ever made in the world. The guy behind it must be an effing genius! I think if I met him I would want to date him...
- (2021-10-07) Vlad _ Влад: Отлично. Жаль, что размер плитки или ряд\столбец нельзя редактировать напрямую. А из хотелок - организовать онлйан доступ. Спасибо!
- (2021-10-04) Sylvie Groleau: The only thing that does not work (never) is the "color context" to change the top of the pahge. Mine remains black at all times, unfortunately. The rest is fine, I can change the background picture, able or disable the clock, etc... So to those who have created "just another speed dial" please try to fix the "color context" (for the top of the page). Note: To those who would not know, click anywhere on the page (except on the speed dials themselves, naturally). with the right side of your mouse to have the "settings" option. Besides this single bug, I really enjoy "Just another speed dial" Thanks. Sylvie in Québec, Canada
- (2021-09-14) Serafim Dos Santos: THIS IS GOLD!!! I've been a user of SpeedDial2.com (which is a quite popular speed dial extension, but backed on a cloud server) for a few years. This right here is genius-at-work! Why haven't speeddial2.com thought doing it like this? And the code is really clean. I might give a hand or shoot some ideas soon... A+ Quality Programing && Neat Product == 👍👍
- (2021-08-30) Zu zu: Excellent!! Love that this is open source. YASD saves bookmarks in the browser so no privacy or export problems due to this. I use it for all my bookmarks now. It's simple and fast with just the right amount of customizability. A setting to change the dial size would be nice, but the privacy features make up for it. Supports folders and I can finally drag dials between them in the latest version. This should be built into Chrome 😊Good work, keep it up!
- (2021-08-30) Socia Corp: Awesome.
- (2021-05-18) tlr: purrfect
- (2021-05-11) Seeley Lions: Great extension. I can create folders and also sort the speed dial links I create in whatever order i want.
- (2021-03-24) Tuablet Tu: Clean & simple speed dials for "opera-style-fans" )) Please add possibility for adding links same Settings and History (without http prefix)
- (2021-03-18) Ecovoy Canada: "Can read and change all your data on websites that you visit" - why that permission is required for this extension is beyond me. Also, I haven't been able to figure out how to simply add all my current bookmarks to the new tab page which is what I thought this extension did. ...I'm really puzzled as to why Chrome doesn't come built-in with this feature.
- (2021-03-17) francois m: an export mode and an import mode would be good
- (2021-03-15) Владимир Медведев: Нет синхронизации!
- (2021-03-10) User Unknown: Great Extension and open source. Loving how simple it is. Three features that would make it perfect for me would be: 1) The ability to leave off at the last used folder when creating a new tab. 2) Ability to move folder order 3) Ability to adjust dial & column sizes
- (2021-03-06) Franco R Soto: I love it this extension!! please add an option to allow me resize the dials, or put in horizontal mode.
- (2021-01-23) Сосед Ваш: переустановил W10 пропали все картинки
- (2020-12-19) motsu muzchik: Best speed dial I've found: - free and open source - supports folders - fast and clean Thanks!
- (2020-11-29) Oww wwO: Лучшее.
- (2023-05-28, v:2.5.4) Johnathan Cohen: Feature request: Nested Folders
Since bookmarks allow for nested folders I feel it would be useful to have this in yasd. Also If you could please add the option to display the categories as folders when viewing the home category, it makes it much more accessible than clicking the tiny/small category names.
- (2023-04-27, v:2.5.4) Hendrik Hanssons: Open in new tab
She works as advertised. However I would like to open clicked dials in a new tab without holding the ctrl key.
- (2023-02-11, v:2.5.1) Hemin Ghela: bulk load thumbnails or icons.
I bulk imported a lot of speed dials from opera. it has native feature to store speed dials in bookmarks. How can i load the thumbnaisls for all of those. I dont want to do that. If i cant do that, how can i just show the title in the thumbnail if it does not have an image downloaded. atleast i dont have to look through all the white boxes and try to read the tiny title below if thhere is no image. check out opera browser and how they have featured this.
- (2022-05-08, v:2.3.9) YASD and Vivaldi bug
I'm using Vivaldi browser and YASD. I prefer using YASD instead of vivaldi integrated Speed Dial because it's a good alternative and it's cross compatible between Chromium browsers (i'm using chrome on other computer/systems). I just found a bug with the start page redirection of YASD? and vivaldi (i think), when trying to go to vivaldi history stats (vivaldi://history/) it doesn't display the page when YASD is enabled (i must disable YASD to make it work again). If you could try to fix this issue on the next YASD version it would be very nice. Thanks !
- (2022-02-19, v:2.1.6) Raiymbek Tair (Rhyme): Speed Dial requires permission to manage my downloads
Why do you ask for this permission, cuz in overview there is no explanation for this
- (2021-12-16, v:1.15.8) Bernhard: All dials have disappeared
I start my computer as every day, no changes, no updates, no new software or hardware. Opening my browser (Edge) all dials have disappeared, the Speed Dial start page is empty. What can I do?
- (2021-10-22, v:1.14.7) 미오: I have a question.
1. The thumbnail icon looks big, but my icon looks small. What's the reason? 2. Would it be difficult to add functions such as changing the size of icons and adjusting the width between icons? I want a bigger icon. 3. Can I bring in a bookmark and add the bookmark I want? Do I have to copy each link and make a bookmark? I wonder if I have to make one by one. 4. How do you back up or save it?
- (2021-06-07, v:1.12.3) Vitaliy Rudenko: Feature requests
Great extensions, but could be much better with: 1. Changing the size of the text in the "Settings" 2. Settings: add import / export. (syncing bookmarks is not enough, especially with uploaded images for some dials ) 3. Ability to change the size of the dials. 4. Select (somehow) the "active" folder.
- (2021-04-02, v:1.12.3) Mariusz Boike: New options: resizing bookmarks and capture website as a default thumbnail
I've just checked about 20 different extensions of this type and yours is almost perfect for me! :) Simple and good looking! BUT, I really would like to make my tiles bigger. I usually keep about 7-8 sites in speed dial and it would be awesome if they use about 40-50% of my screen. I understand that some ppl like smaller icons if they have a lot of pages, but would be nice to have in settings to change size of them.
- (2020-11-19, v:1.6.9) Libido UA: А где заявленный русский язык?
Только английский и всё
- (2020-11-07, v:1.6.9) Andrew Urbanek: All dials are gone?
Been using this for about a month now, and mostly loving it. However, when I turned on my computer today, all my dials are gone, and I'm back to the default 'first open' screen. I'm assuming my dials are saved in a file somewhere? I'm fine rebuilding my dials, but would like to make a backup of the file if I can. Oh! and if you're looking for features to add, a 'recently closed window' toolbar would be amazing.
- (2020-10-29, v:1.6.9) Franco R Soto: Resizing dials and thumbnails :)
Hi, I love your speed dial, is awesome, minimalist, and the design is incredible! so, here my suggestions: please, support the option "Resize the dial" and "resize the thumbnail or image" In opera, I can move and adjust the thumbnail of the bookmarks, but I can't resize the dial, and it looks "cut". Also, in Opera, I can choose many pictures when bookmarked a page, like icons, favicon, or portraits. In my case, I choose the portraits or thumbnails, but I don't use opera, and the thumbnail looks "cut" too. In your extension, the portraits appear in the center, and it looks "cut" up and down. Anyway, your speed dial es more beautiful that the Opera bookmarks, and I will recommend it in my discords :)
- (2020-10-26, v:1.6.9) Carl Hansen: Does YASD send my list of dials to the cloud or elsewhere?
When I add YASD to a second completely different browser it opens with all the dials from the first browser. How is this done if it is not "phoning home"?
- (2020-10-02, v:1.6.8) francois m: Maxthon Chrome
Bug - bookmark renaming does not work. After editing the name is changed but after updating or new tab the changes are lost. Context menu does not work to add a favorite
- (2020-08-04, v:1.6.8) Jared Jones: Security warning when installing extension
I appreciate that you say this extension does not track anything, and that it is open source, so that can be verified. My question is whether it's possible to modify the extension such that Chrome does not have to display this warning: "It can read and change all your data on the websites you visit" Thanks!
- (2020-06-15, v:1.5.4) poiisondn: Time based Image Update
Hi, Love this new speed dial compared to the one I'm currently using, FVD Speed Dial. I want to move away from FVD Speed Dial cause it doesn't sync across my devices unless I were to export/import my settings or I create a third-party account which then privacy issues become a concern.. Anyhow, I would like to suggest a time-based image capture with resizing of thumbnails. I like to have big thumbnails so I can have news headlines updated every one hour or so. I wouldn't want big thumbnails synced on every device though due to screen size difference but I hope the general idea comes across.
- (2020-01-30, v:1.5.2) Sam: Editing URLS
When I right click a dial to edit an address/url, I'm not able to do so. I can't overwrite the existing address or delete it.
- (2020-01-27, v:1.5.2) András Csabai: Creating Speed Dial Groups
Hello there! I have just installed your speed dial extension, because the FVD speed dial kept crashing from time to time, and it was annoying as hell. My question would be the following: Is there a way to create speed dial groups? Thanks!
- (2019-12-04, v:1.5.2) Linus Lejon Isaksson: Image/Thumbnail does not sync
The extension syncs across all my computers with chrome with the set up dials, but the image/thumbnail on each dial does not sync or gives an option to update from source (ie the website). Only "Upload image" is available and that is reset to blank every time the browser is restarted. Except on the original installed chrome, there everything is as it should be.
- (2019-10-08, v:1.5.2) David: Please support the option "Always show bookmarks bar on New Tab page" in Brave browser
The bookmarks bar doesn't appear on the NTP if you only have enabled the option "Always show bookmarks bar on New Tab page" and have disabled "Show bookmarks bar" in Brave browser (Same behavior as Chrome). Thanks for doing an open source and respecting privacy. Keep the good work.