Extension to read course information from the UW registration page and export it to a .ics file
This extension reads the course information from the UW registration page and generates a .ics file containing calendar events that can be imported into calendar applications like Google Calendar or Outlook. Instructions: 1. Login to the UW registration page https://sdb.admin.uw.edu/students/uwnetid/register.asp 2. Click extension icon 3. Verify that course information is correct in the popup (important, since the registration page information may be parsed incorrectly) 4. If the events seem correct, click "Download .ics file" and save the file. 5. Import it into your calendar application of choice! For Google Calendar, follow these instructions: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37118?hl=en _______________________________________________________________ Icon made by https://www.flaticon.com/authors/pixel-perfect from www.flaticon.com
- (2020-12-19) Nikola Bojanic: excellent, very responsive developer
- (2020-09-29) stefdevilliers: Great job! Works perfectly.
- (2019-09-26) Jonathan Cady: worked perfectly :)
- (2019-09-12) Kyle H: Simple and straight forward. Saved me a lot of time.
- (2019-08-18) Jenna Gordon: Easy to use and reduces time wasted on manually inputting.