Check PageSpeed Insights score with a single click
Get the PageSpeed Insights score of your web page in a single click and increase your web development speed. This extension lets you quickly check the PageSpeed score and also provides you with the link of Insights developer console if you want to dig deeper into stats. If the extension does not show you the score, it is probably updated to a higher version. You can try one of the following in such case: 1. Enable Developer mode in your Chrome extensions page and click `Update extensions now` 2. Remove it from your Chrome extensions and reinstall it from Chrome Web Store ------------------------------------------------------------ The Google, PageSpeed Insights and the image are property of Google Inc. This extension uses Google's API to fetch PageSpeed score.
- (2020-02-16) Дмитрий Хохлов: Отлично оптимизировал свой сайт https://hohlov-studio.ru/
- (2017-11-20) Ritesh Bhansali's: Easy to use and good for web developers
- (2017-10-06) Mak Diose: The app should be able to continously run after clicking, so users can scroll or view the page while waiting. Once the data is fetched, a pop up of the result should appear. In the event that the user clicks again the fetch button and the prev request is still in progress, a text note should let them know.
- (2017-02-04) zachary mcvagh: i love it
- (2016-09-16) Tasdik Rahman: Straight forward and hassle free.
- (2016-08-09) AKHIl GUPTA: Awesome tool for web developer.
- (2016-08-09) Tilak Patidar: Minimal and perfect.
- (2020-01-28, v:2.2.5) naveen krishna: How can I calculate page speed score and insights while navigating the application or a end to end scenario automatically
How can I calculate page speed score and insights while navigating the application or a end to end scenario automatically
- (2017-11-07, v:2.2.4) Vladimir Nikolic: Make it working on local. Want to check speed before is on production.
Make it working on local. Want to check speed before is on production. Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe?
- (2017-07-12, v:2.2.4) Anshuman swain: facing issue
when i was using any application locallly , on checking it, it shows something not right, try later. what is not right ?
- (2017-06-02, v:2.2.4) Not working
Hi support, every time I use it, it always says "Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe"
- (2016-11-29, v:2.1.3) Cannot install on Google Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit)
When I try to install I get the following error message: An error has occurred Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load icon 'icons/icon64.png' for browser action.'. I am running on Google Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit)
- (2016-11-29, v:2.1.3) Pepe Lopez: Can't install - missing icon
Because of an missing icon-16.png the version from 25th nov can't be installed :(
- (2016-10-23, v:0.0.2) Andrea Oneto: not appearing in dev tools
I added this extension and it is not appearing in my dev tools kit. How do I fix this?