Check PageSpeed Insights score with a single click
Get the PageSpeed Insights score of your web page in a single click and increase your web development speed. This extension lets you quickly check the PageSpeed score and also provides you with the link of Insights developer console if you want to dig deeper into stats. If the extension does not show you the score, it is probably updated to a higher version. You can try one of the following in such case: 1. Enable Developer mode in your Chrome extensions page and click `Update extensions now` 2. Remove it from your Chrome extensions and reinstall it from Chrome Web Store ------------------------------------------------------------ The Google, PageSpeed Insights and the image are property of Google Inc. This extension uses Google's API to fetch PageSpeed score.
- (2021-03-24) Wendy Ye: can not work
- (2021-02-10) Shahrukh A. Khan: It does not work it says when I click on extension "Hmm. Something's not right! Try again maybe?"
- (2021-02-01) Sydney Mai: Its not working on any site i really need it. I've tried on my Computer and My siblings but it doesn't work on theirs. Its always saying 'Oh something is not right, try again maybe?' And its super annoying
- (2021-01-28) Joanna Lewis: As others have said, something isn't right.
- (2020-11-16) Filipe Vieira: Always the same, not working for me
- (2020-08-26) Kiril Jovchev: It just doesn't work. May be it worked with the previous API.
- (2020-08-14) john lee: I added the extension to my browser. Put in the url of the site I want to get a score. Clicked on the icon and got a message "Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe?". Clicked on it again. Same message. Tried it on a couple of other sites. Same response "Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe?" Since it does not work, a two star is proper until it is fixed so that I can test it again.
- (2020-08-07) Stefano Contini: Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe? Always the same, not working for me
- (2020-07-20) prasanth kg: Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe? Showing above error me...how i test my page.
- (2020-02-16) Дмитрий Хохлов: Отлично оптимизировал свой сайт https://hohlov-studio.ru/
- (2017-11-20) Ritesh Bhansali's: Easy to use and good for web developers
- (2017-10-06) Mak Diose: The app should be able to continously run after clicking, so users can scroll or view the page while waiting. Once the data is fetched, a pop up of the result should appear. In the event that the user clicks again the fetch button and the prev request is still in progress, a text note should let them know.
- (2017-02-04) zachary mcvagh: i love it
- (2016-09-16) Tasdik Rahman: Straight forward and hassle free.
- (2016-08-09) AKHIl GUPTA: Awesome tool for web developer.
- (2016-08-09) Tilak Patidar: Minimal and perfect.
- (2021-03-26, v:2.2.5) Cait Bermuhler: Error message
Hi There, I'm trying to assess the speed of my Shopify store and when I click the extension the following error message comes up: "Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe?" Cait
- (2021-03-26, v:2.2.5) AUMAERK GmbH Das beste Fleisch der Welt: Hmm... something went wrong?
Error-Message? How can I fix this?
- (2021-01-22, v:2.2.5) Roger Meng: getting error when running page
When clicking the extension, it just shows "Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe?" I have tried multiple other sites, including www.google.com as a base check I have also enabled Incognito and it too throws this error
- (2021-01-17, v:2.2.5) veronica brambila: COMO PUEDO REGRESAR LAS UBICACIONES ORIGINALES YA QUE FUUERON MODIFICADAS
COMO PUEDO REGRESAR LAS UBICACIONES ORIGINALES YA QUE FUUERON MODIFICADAS?
- (2020-10-22, v:2.2.5) AKSYS SEO & Web Design: Extension not working
Same issue as the previous few people before me. Says, "Something's not right! Try again maybe?"
- (2020-08-19, v:2.2.5) John Howard: Extension not working
Hi I've installed the extension today but cannot get it to work - it just keeps saying something's not right, try again. This is what's happening: - on a relevant webpage, the icon appears greyed out. - a number appears over the bottom half of the icon, such as 4.64. - left-clicking the icon does nothing, no box opens showing times. - right-clicking the icon shows a sort of context menu. Actions I have taken include: - uninstalling Chrome, rebooting and reinstalling Chrome and the extension. - exiting my Internet Security suite and rebooting, so my PC is just using Windows Defender. - allowing all cookies. In short, having spent half-a-day fiddling about with it, it still won't work! So, any ideas how to get it working?
- (2020-08-08, v:2.2.5) Arun G: Problem with working
It is not working. When I click on the extension it shows "Something is not right..try again may be?"
- (2020-06-22, v:2.2.5) Sailing Outward Bound: Not working
It's saying "there must be a problem. Try again?" Why would it say this? Thanks for your time ...
- (2020-06-16, v:2.2.5) Peder Gryningstjerna: Getting this on all sites: 'Something's not right! Try again maybe''
Getting this on all sites: 'Something's not right! Try again maybe''. It used to work, so I wonder if there is a Setting somewhere?
- (2020-05-22, v:2.2.5) FREELANCERS HUT: Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe
Hi it is giving me this error message as i click yje extension button
- (2020-01-28, v:2.2.5) naveen krishna: How can I calculate page speed score and insights while navigating the application or a end to end scenario automatically
How can I calculate page speed score and insights while navigating the application or a end to end scenario automatically
- (2017-11-07, v:2.2.4) Vladimir Nikolic: Make it working on local. Want to check speed before is on production.
Make it working on local. Want to check speed before is on production. Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe?
- (2017-07-12, v:2.2.4) Anshuman swain: facing issue
when i was using any application locallly , on checking it, it shows something not right, try later. what is not right ?
- (2017-06-02, v:2.2.4) Not working
Hi support, every time I use it, it always says "Hmm.. Something's not right! Try again maybe"
- (2016-11-29, v:2.1.3) Cannot install on Google Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit)
When I try to install I get the following error message: An error has occurred Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load icon 'icons/icon64.png' for browser action.'. I am running on Google Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit)
- (2016-11-29, v:2.1.3) Pepe Lopez: Can't install - missing icon
Because of an missing icon-16.png the version from 25th nov can't be installed :(
- (2016-10-23, v:0.0.2) Andrea Oneto: not appearing in dev tools
I added this extension and it is not appearing in my dev tools kit. How do I fix this?