Say hello to your new Shopping Assistant
- (2021-05-11) Wendy Keller: Lots of brands all in a one stop shop - perfect !!
- (2021-05-10) Peter Johannes: This app is pretty good and if it worked well, I would love it but the extension on chrome is so glitchy. The little button thing on the screen pops up no matter what and often gives me giant notifications, sometimes on sites like hulu that aren't even stores and I can't get rid of it. It's always there but never convenient to use when it isn't there. I have clicked the checkbox so the notification won't show again but the notification just disappears and comes back in the next tab I open. It's a good idea but very frustrating to use. More customization options need to be added to this app or it's practically unusable.
- (2021-05-10) Karen Forte: This is too complicated to use. I'm not sure if I'm really getting (for example the 5% discount) because once I'm on a store's site, it doesn't show up. There has to be an easier way to use this thing. It bounces you around and you're just never really sure where you are or what the heck is going on. I'm likely not going to continue using it; and I certainly won't recommend it.
- (2021-05-09) Matej Spasov: Excellent quand on commande sur internet, sauve du temps et de l'argent et l'option de sauvegarder ses produits est excellente et très utile! Je recommande!
- (2021-05-06) karel karel: helps me pick out new clothing on the internet
- (2021-05-05) Coley P: Have been using this extension for years and have been a huge fan and saved tons of money. But since it became Karma it's been noticeably slowing down my browser and computer - so much that I disable it and only enable it when I need to. The constant pop-ups when I land on a product page are also very annoying - I wish there was a way to turn it off. Have been using the Honey extension more and more now that it covers more sites and find it less annoying and problematic.
- (2021-05-05) Jess W: I have been a fan of Shoptagr for many years but have not been able to log in ever since the rebrand. I have tried logging in with Facebook, Google, and Apple on web and mobile app and I either get "Connection Lost" error 2000 or infinite spinning circle. I tried logging in with email and it says invalid email/password. I have tried clearing cache and resetting my password, still does not work. Edit: followed the steps in the reply and got it working on the browser but not mobile
- (2021-05-03) LLT Olav: Really good tbh i save all the things i want in here
- (2021-05-01) Finn Andersen: Decent extension, but one issue is that the icon that show up top right on the websites cant be hidden. Witch i kind of find annoying. And might make me remove the extension sadly.
- (2021-04-30) Marcus Venable: Very good shopping extension, Im currently searching for a laptop and when I find one, I add it to a list of laptops that I have with karma, only downside is that I think it should have more apps. Totally recommend it
- (2021-04-28) Lil Debbie: Right off the bat, $5 off a $50 pair of clearance boots. Can't beat that.
- (2021-04-28) emir bodakçı: Great easy use
- (2021-04-28) Olkku: outoja bugeja välillä mutta hyvä silti
- (2021-04-25) Jonas Bacevičius: A Must have for anyone
- (2021-04-24) Mika: helped me only once, since then i dont get any good stuff anymore
- (2021-04-24) linnea power: i got this recomended from a youtuber (there name is StealTheSpotlight) and i am so happy that i found it! it is soo helpful! it has no buggs for me and i think it good! i like to have it as a fashionboard for things i can buy, not just random cool clothing. its esey to save from stores that they dont got! you just do max 6 steps and they you can add that thing you want! bye!
- (2021-04-23) Nino Nenov: awesome app so far, love it
- (2021-04-23) Tim Longson: I got this extension because it sponsored a technology YouTube channel I follow, with the sole interest in using it to help me find cheaper technology products. Having installed it, I was bombarded with fashion shops I have zero interest in. There appears to be no ability to specifically tell it what types of shops and products I am interested in. I have apparently used it to "track" some products in computer shops, but so far it has done nothing - no working discount codes, no notifications of finding products elsewhere cheaper, no notifications of product availability... in short it has failed to do anything I wanted it for. I will give it another week or I will be removing it.
- (2021-04-23) ziagos ortiz: i love karma but my credit history is not correct karma has me down for 4 years its 7or 8 yrs, not sure were they get their information, that reflects my credit score othen then that i think they are great
- (2021-04-22) Cesar Roberto Mendizabal: Karma helps me save what I want to buy and lets me know when an item I've saved is on sale. It's great!
- (2021-04-20) vvs: Helps me make lists of what I want. Great extension.
- (2021-04-20) Billie Lawson: I have only had Karma for one day and I absolutely love it so far! Wow to have Karma that keeps all of items saved alone is for me fantastic! It is so cool to have that blue dot there ready to save an item :-). You rock Karma! Being new I did make a mistake and Karma asked me on a site if I wanted to save all cash back items. I misunderstood that as meaning all items I have saved to Karma, lol, on that site. I accidently saved over 100 items! I was in a hurry the day I signed in so I missed out on how to make it work, like how to get to things saved on Karma! Now I know how a relative got the best deal. Oh yes I would love more stores to participate and I am looking forward to that. I heard about this app from Niki Sky who has a you tube channel. I am looking forward to learning more & using this app! Thank You for being there Karma! :-) ! I appreciate what all Niki explained Karma (former shop tagger) and how things are set up in like item groups. Karma you rock! :-)
- (2021-04-20) Legoncio: Good to scan available coupons, but it never notify me through my browser, and the "Price Evolution" function doesn't works.
- (2021-04-19) Kawailani k: Make sure to try out Karma. Karma is a extension added to your browser to make your shopping better. If your ready to check out your items online and can't find a coupon code well try out Karma. Karma provides free coupons codes and the coupon codes are the best of the best and I'm not lying. Check out Karma NOW.
- (2021-04-19) Jingkun Zeng: useful tool but needs some improvements like loading pictures and adding more websites. Also, the back to stock and out of stock notifications are not updated real time
- (2021-04-16) Ben S: I am a big fan. I have honey (which literally never works, I have tried hundreds of items not once got a coupon that worked). I really like this for the real time alerts on price changes. Very helpful. I don't mind spending money but I like to get the best deal. Thanks Karma!
- (2021-04-16) Emily Apel: I like the idea of it a lot, but I keep having the issue of not being able to scroll through my lists so I can add something to it. Like when I click the icon to add something to a list, I can't see the bottom half of my lists and it won't let me scroll. It's very frustrating.
- (2021-04-15) Max Chilton: Really easy to save and watch items' price changes
- (2021-04-15) Tommy: Tips keep popping up. I keep getting the alert for "Do you like this item" and there is a tiny checkbock that says to not show this message again. I mean everything I browse on Amazon or just looking at any item on Target or any other store. Each item will have this pop up. It's a notification but yet there are not settings I can find to remove the notification. Surely the people that use this app are annoyed of the constant notification on every single item that can they viewed in a browser.
- (2021-04-12) Elrohof: So far so good, quite handy to not have to bookmark pages anymore
- (2021-04-11) sinuolabakir: its amazing, i use it to save stuff I want to buy later actually....but it does have one problem tho, it doesn't save items for certain stores but apart from that its great
- (2021-04-09) Renamon: Where are these 'notifications' people are talking about?? It doesn't give me ANY notifications! I have added a bunch of stuff that I want, all currently out of stock. I check my list everyday, and everything is still marked as 'out of stock'. However, I have the links to the items bookmarked in my browser. Today I visited the link of a shirt I had saved in this app, and it was BACK IN STOCK, however this app still shows it as 'out of stock'!! If I hadn't checked, I would have missed my chance to get it! WHY don't I ever get any notifications from this app?! And WHY isn't my list being updated when an item is back in stock?!! Please someone tell me if I'm using this wrong?!!?! Because I remember using this a year ago and deleting it because I had the same problem! ?!?!!
- (2021-04-09) Lori Cronwell: Very annoying. Pops up every time. Provides several discount codes and so far not a single one has worked, except one that I already had as it was on the site's home page. Doesn't work for many of the websites I am shopping on. I turned off the pop up, but then when I click on the icon it doesn't allow me to save the items I'm interested in. I constantly receive emails about products I am no longer interested in, but when I click on Click to cancel alerts, I get a 401 message. This software is NOT ready for primetime! Beware!
- (2021-04-09) Maria Puddu: The app is alright. I just wish the wish lists were less buggy (it frequently comes up with errors when I add items to them) and I wish I could add items from a bigger variety of websites: I thought I could use this app from pretty much everything in my shopping list, but instead it seems more geared towards fashion. So if you want to monitor the price of clothes you want, then it's a good app for you.
- (2021-04-05) TheAnxiousOne: This is amazing! I love it so much! Super well organized and well made and I can save anything I want to buy later with just a few clicks!
- (2021-04-05) Lucky Smells: Has definitely helped me make savings by applying discount codes. Also love how you can make lists and it alerts you to price drops.
- (2021-04-05) Petra Cutajar: very ideal to save items
- (2021-04-04) rahul biju: change the name back to shoptagger its relevant to the service and it took me so long to figure the name change and finally karma can be good or bad and consumer perception varies so if the name itself can signify negativity why would you put. I'm an Indian by the way who truly knows the meaning of the term and its of no relevance to your offering
- (2021-04-04) Ruwan Prasanna: සුපිරියි. වට්ටම් ගන්න ගොඩක් උදව් වෙනවා
- (2021-04-03) Chimnadindu Ihekweaba: Its superb and extremely useful. I highly recommend this app for chronic online shoppers like myself.
- (2021-04-03) Branislava Ciric: This app is great, very helpful! Only "bad" thing is it needs to add more stores.
- (2021-04-03) ArtisticBuilding: Works really well
- (2021-04-03) Daniel Cho: Perfect until they changed their name... I loved the old name so much but it still works fine so can't complain :(
- (2021-04-02) Luca Fanciullini: I can't unsubscribe from their annoying e-mail, I've tried any possible way to do that but they simply keep send emails. There's also no button to delete your account once you've created it
- (2021-04-02) Karen Fernandes: Fantastic app! Very helpful.. Would like a lot more stores to be added :)
- (2021-04-02) eimear morrissey: This app has helped me save a lot of money
- (2021-04-02) Fay P.: Fantastic - finds all the coupons and applies them automatically, notifies me when items I've saved are on sale - does the hard work for me!
- (2021-04-02) Daria Cohen: I'm a bit confused by the name change. I have another App on my Phone called Karma. And it's the one for saving food that's just about to be thrown to waste. I loved the Shoptagr name and I don't understand why "Karma" is a better choice :) The extension itself however is very useful. I totally love it.
- (2021-04-02) Daria Ovcharova: Its overall good, but it has a few very annoying features. The Chrome extension pops up everytime I open a page of an online store. Its ok to pop up one time to remind me that I have it and offer discounts, but it pops up every time when I go to the new page of the store or go back or go to product page, its really annoyijg cause the message just covers third of the needed page. Second thing, I notice that when I save a product from stores that sell in euros it then reflects a wrong price by adding 2-3 zeros. For example, I save something that costs 320 euros. When I open this product in the extension later, the price reflects as 3200 or even 32000 instead. Third thing, it sends me notifications about discounts for the products I saved and they are never correct. For example, if it shows that the product went on sale and now 35% off, most likely on the web site I will see it with only 20% off. I have no idea why it happens. It happened with sites like jcrew, tallbots. But I still like the feature, its a good idea, and I hope all these glitches will be fixed.
- (2021-04-02) Timothy Vassallo: Very good app, would rate it higher if it had more stores and worked a bit faster, but overall probably best shopping extension I have
- (2020-12-26, v:3.0.3) Jason Tam: Onedrive
Hey Shoptagr, Loved your extension but I have to stop using it as I've had a strange interaction where it stops my Onedrive from displaying, it'll create a blank screen. I know it's your extension because I had to run Onedrive from Incognito or a fresh browser in order to use Onedrive. I then disabled every extension and added them back one by one until I found that it was your extension that was causing this behaviour with Onedrive. When it's fixed I'll reinstall.
- (2020-11-20, v:22.214.171.124) O A: Add sort by oldest saved
There currently is only sort by last saved which is most recent -> least recent. Would be great if the opposite sort is possible so that the oldest items come up first.
- (2020-11-14, v:126.96.36.199) Natori Gee: Infinite scroll is too slow for many items
I have about 10k items stored in Shoptagr. The scroll is insanely slow it's impractical to use now. It would be way better to have pages and click next button like most online retailers that have many products do.
- (2020-11-11, v:188.8.131.52) Jose Dellepiane: cant log in
i downloded the app on my phone and now it doesnt let me log in in my computer! it says the email is invalid!!
- (2020-11-06, v:184.108.40.206) Hegia Windsor: Duplicates are allowed
I just went to an Amazon page, and clicked "save all items" twice in a row, and now Shoptagr shows double of everything. It seems that Shoptagr doesn't know when items are duplicates. To check for duplicates, the entire URL is not always the best way because I noticed the same product can have multiple URLs depending on what pages the item was accessed through. But I think Shoptagr is not using the URL right now because then the Amazon products would not have duplicated.
- (2020-11-06, v:220.127.116.11) Robiya Elnazarova-Bowles: Where is the instruction on how this website works?
I signed in but whenever I click on the stores it forces me to pick an item that I did not choose! How do I choose a store and see through items? And how to find the store you want without scrolling down through stores?
- (2020-10-29, v:18.104.22.168) Atharva Borkar: Not showing the shoptagr button
I have encountered this problem from the past few days that the soptagr button is nowhere to be seen on the supported stores. Moreover, whenever i visit a store that is supported by shoptagr, it displays the store is not yet supported. I have been frustrated from this app now . Plz solve this problem ASAP
- (2020-10-24, v:22.214.171.124) Hegia Windsor: Sort by low stock doesn't fully work
After sorting by low stock, the first results are MOSTLY low stock items, but there are items that are in stock, out of stock, and sold out interleaved in with the low stock items. So, the sort does not seem to work properly. Sometimes I see the same product repeated twice after clicking sort by low stock but then I search for the item and I only saved it once. Can you also add a sort by out of stock too so I can remove the out of stock items?
- (2020-10-24, v:126.96.36.199) Hegia Windsor: PLEASE add a mass delete and PAGINATION
Often, I would like to delete many tags at once. Select - shift - click should be enabled to do this like you can do to delete many files at once on other platforms. Also a pagination option would be great because with many items, infinite scroll becomes SO slow.
- (2020-10-09, v:188.8.131.52) MI OD: I have a problem
I keep getting having a problem where my dashboard won't be displayed.
- (2020-09-13, v:184.108.40.206) Carlos Carroz: Can't download it
I use Opera as my main navigator and I think Shoptgr doesn't support that. Wouldn't be cool that people be using Shoptgr here too? ;)
- (2020-08-04, v:220.127.116.11) Zaira Serrano: I can not seem to make it work
Hi! Everything went fine with the install, I have the button on chrome but whenever I try to add an item it always asks me to log in, I do it but whenever I try again I get the same request, over and over. Also when I tried going for the demo, the links never functioned.
- (2020-07-26, v:18.104.22.168) Ryen Kamkoum: it doesn't work
Hi, the setup process went all good, it's just that whenever I go on stores, when I clic on the icon to save, it disappears. quick note, 1) I'm in switzerland, testing with swiss located stores that your extension is compatible with, like H&M and Zara, and 2) I'm on the opera Browser, using an extension so that Chrome extansions can work for me. Thanks in advance !
- (2020-07-11, v:22.214.171.124) Carlos Morgado: shoptrag button
I can't install apps from the Chrome Web Store. Windows Update is disabled and I cannot activate it because the computer will be very slow. I was able to add Shoptrag to Chrome, but I can't get the button to add to the Google bar. In the google bar I added the Shoptrag website, but access is prohibited. What can I do? Thank you very much.
- (2020-07-11, v:126.96.36.199) Carlos Morgado: Botão do shoptrag
Não consigo instalar apps do Chrome Web Store. O Windows Update está desactivado e eu não posso activar porque o computador vai ficar muito lento. Consegui adicionar ao Chrome o Shoptrag, mas não consigo obter o botão para adicionar à barra Google. Na barra google adicionei a página web do Shoptrag, mas o acesso é proibido. Que posso fazer? Muito obrigado.
- (2020-07-04, v:188.8.131.52) Ed Schwartz: unsubscribe
After clicking the unsubscribe link I am directed to a sign in page, that takes me to everywhere except the unsubscribe page. I can't find it, see it or delete it. I would like to get all correspondence from your company to stop. Can you do that for me?
- (2020-06-26, v:184.108.40.206) Kassia Smith: Extension problem
It wont let me add the extension, it says an error occurred.
- (2020-06-08, v:220.127.116.11) Der Boi: Nicht mehr möglich auf die Application zuzugreifen
We are sorry, but something went wrong and page cannot be displayed. Try to reload the page, please. If this won't help, contact our support center. Was kann ich machen außer die seite reloaden
- (2020-05-11, v:18.104.22.168) Salena Kakaniaras: Items
how do i see my other items that i have saved; it no longer gives me that option.
- (2020-03-24, v:22.214.171.124) Max T: Saids it wont be displayed
When i try to log into shoptagr it just saids it cant be displayed. Its not that my password is incorrect because i can see my items that ive saved. it just wont let me do anything.Uninstalling wont help and it only works on my phone for now. This is what is saids. "We are sorry, but something went wrong and page cannot be displayed. Try to reload the page, please. If this won't help, contact our support center."
- (2020-03-13, v:126.96.36.199) Laura Jones: Still getting Shoptagr notifications
I have uninstalled the shoptagr extension, but I am still getting popup notifications appear from shoptagr. Can you advise how to turn these off?
- (2020-03-06, v:188.8.131.52) rajnish kumar: ye apps kaise use karenge ya install karenge.
use kaise karenge ye apps our install kaise karenge
- (2020-01-04, v:184.108.40.206) Valentina Popa: the window with demo, it doesn't move at all.
Hi, I'm Valentina! I have the same problem with the window with demo....it doesn't move at all. Thank you!
- (2019-12-29, v:220.127.116.11) Jackie S: Extention doesn't open anything
The extension won't let me go past the tutorial. Right after I set up my account it had me pick a site to show me how it worked, but when I do the first step and click on the tab on the right it slides a little to the left but...theres nothing there. Clicking the tab again does nothing. Skipping the tutorial and going straight to a shopping site nets the same result.
- (2019-12-04, v:18.104.22.168) Umar Latiff: PDF issues
Helpful app but prevents me from viewing PDF in google chrome. I disable the app and then my PDFs were viewable again.
- (2019-11-24, v:22.214.171.124) Robert Cummings: saving an item
i have shoptagr downloaded and i can click the button but it doesn't actually let me save any items unless i'm on my phone
- (2019-11-02, v:126.96.36.199) Nancy Camm: I signed up but I don't see where to post the items I am shopping for.
I signed up for your service but I don't see where to list the items I am shopping for.
- (2019-10-27, v:188.8.131.52) Pavel Moiseenko: Viewing PDF files does not work without downloading to a computer with the extension turned on
When you open a link with a PDF file (for example, https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/pdf/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf ) and try to view it in a browser without downloading - it just appears gray screen. When you turn off the extension - viewing works correctly.
- (2019-10-21, v:184.108.40.206) Cassandra McCasland: Button
I don't see the Shoptagr button in Chrome. Maybe I am not looking in the right place?
- (2019-10-16, v:220.127.116.11) Hazel Leung: Internal service error
Whenever I try to save an item the internal service error notification pops up and I'm unable to save anything
- (2019-10-14, v:18.104.22.168) Alex Smith: Extension breaks PDF viewing
With this extension enabled, external (web hosted) PDFs are unable to be viewed in Chrome.
- (2019-10-07, v:22.214.171.124) Anatoly A: aliexpress
please add support for tmall.aliexpress.com
- (2019-09-28, v:126.96.36.199) Desmond Patrick: Is there a way to send an alert when an item is back in stock?
Is there a way to send an alert when an item is back in stock?
- (2019-09-22, v:188.8.131.52) Tracey Velt: Button Won't Work
Is Chrome still having issues? I can log into the app, but the extension won't work for me. Also, it keeps corrupting and asks me to repair it. It's repaired but won't allow me to log in.
- (2019-09-13, v:184.108.40.206) said hout: حوات سعيد 212656933378