Download patch files from Bitbucket API.
Quickly download a Bitbucket pull request as a patch-file. The file can be applied to the checked out git repository by running git am --signoff filename.patch
- (2018-08-27) Matthias Diener: As of 2018, this doesn't seem to work anymore.
- (2014-06-24) Antti Seppälä: Thank's, exactly what I was looking for!
- (2018-11-07, v:0.2.5) Alexander Korsak: can't download patch forbidden
issue on trying to download patch on private repo. produced Failed - Forbidden
- (2016-09-08, v:0.2.5) David Brown: Downloads Don't Work
Is there something that needs to be activated for private repos? The extension seems to work for public repos, but it says "Failed - Forbidden" after downloading in a private repo?
- (2016-06-28, v:0.2.5) Not Working
I have used latest version but still not working for me. On debugging we found that API path is has changed from bitbucket.org/api ---> bitbucket.org/!api
- (2015-11-24, v:0.2.2) Josh Taylor: Can't install - missing image?
Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load icon 'images/icon19.png' for page action.'. RELOAD CLOSE