Display SLOC on GitHub
Display source lines of code on GitHub. See website for more.
- (2019-12-04) 周宇盛Yusheng Zhou: very helpfull~ but not that precise, for example https://github.com/plantuml/plantuml: cloc's result is 254K, while sloc's result is 452K.
- (2018-01-21) Nabil Elqatib: Nice extension. Would have gave 5 stars if it counted wisely (i.e. without including license files etc.), still helpful.
- (2020-06-19, v:1.3.0) James Livesey: Won't work with new GitHub redesign
Hi! I'm a fan of this extension and have used it for quite a while now. However, I have recently realised that the extension doesn't add the sloc count when you enable the new redesign options (profile > feature preview > enable both of them). Would love this to work for the new design as I think this would be awesome to have on the new sidebar!
- (2018-07-13, v:1.2.9) Harish Kumar Krishnan: Does it work for a private repositories
I added a personal ssh token and saved it. It said valid token. However, does not show the count
- (2017-05-05, v:1.0.6) Blake Bourque: Error: Too many requests to the GitHub API
Error: Too many requests to the GitHub API I just installed your extension and then created a token and seem to be unable to get a count. I put the token in the input field and pressed save.