Adds ability to export mission from mission hub as google earth virtual tour
This extension provides same functionality as Virtual Litchi Mission app https://mavicpilots.com/threads/virtual-litchi-mission.31109/ Usage: 1. Install google-earth(-pro) desktop app. 2. Go to https://flylitchi.com/hub 3. Select a mission, click "MISSIONS"->"Export as VLM", it will download .kml file 4. Click downloaded .kml file to open it in google earth (or import it into google arth manually). 5. In google earth click mission name under "Temporary places" and double-click "Virtual mission" 6. Enjoy :)
- (2019-12-05) Miki Sivan: Works fine. But the VLM itself has some issues. Here is a video showing a Litchi mission - BOTH the simulation by the VLM and side by side with the actual flight! https://youtu.be/wzjLT3HbA3k You may notice that there is a mismatch between the gimbal pitch. There is also a mismatch between the speed. For any questions - please contact me through my website CONTACT tab - www.SkyCam.Studio
- (2019-12-05) CHARLIE: Great!!!
- (2019-08-25) Bernhard Wolf: Outstanding. Works perfectly. GREAT help in mission planning.
- (2019-08-04) Jim Banks: Thank you for making this extension. I use this before every mission to preview my route and catch any mistakes or errors. It really helps for a smooth and less-dangerous flight.
- (2019-06-26) Joseph Brightly: Works perfectly. Now I can fly virtual tours from MAC as well as PC. Many thanks to the devs.
- (2019-05-30) Robert Berche: Super, manque cependant l'affichage du dénivelé
- (2019-05-29) Joel Audinot: Super travail.
- (2019-01-31) Juan Francisco Medina: Thanks for sharing this program really useful, thanks.
- (2019-08-28, v:0.2.1) Alex Fisher: Chrome version of extension worked wonderfully earlier this month, but it stopped working.
Uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. No "Export as VLM option." Thanks.
- (2019-05-05, v:0.1.1) guy berenson: wrong heights
Lately when i export kml from mission hub to google eart to check the virtual tour,the height of waypoints is way out and very high.LIKE 300 METERS UP OR SO.
- (2019-02-24, v:0.1.1) VIRTUAL MISSION / G-EARTH PROBLEM
Mission wont fly in G-Earth Pro? loaded by the book but when i dbl click the file in temp places it just sits there? it does show start, end, is a KML file.....stumped what are my missing???
- (2018-10-27, v:0.1.1) Rex Liu: Virtual mission is different with 3d path
long time I have used Chrome VLM no problem but today the virtual mission is diffrent with 3D path, the different is the altitude. no problem at 3d path, but VM shows that I hit the building. I updated Chrome still same thing, please help! Thanks much! Rex
- (2018-10-11, v:0.1.1) Mar C: Ground View Mode
Thank you so much for making this conversion to run on OS X! You wouldn't believe how much time I spent trying to find a way to synchronize a drone flight path with GE. I am running 10.12.6 and GEP 220.127.116.1191 (64-bit) in OpenGL Mode. The path from Litchi Mission Hub's CSV looks fine but GE seems to be switching to Ground View Mode, elevation is zero. Could you look into this please? If you make LVM donation ware, I will be the first to chip in. Thank you!