Sort table by cpu in urls like http://localhost/server-status*
Sort table by cpu or other fields in urls like http://localhost/server-status* Hide rows with unnecessary data (ex. "OPTIONS * HTTP/1.0" or "NULL") Added cookies for sort and filter
- (2016-11-14) Igor Dovečer: How to make it work with your hostname: 1. copy extension folder to new folder in extension (for example, I renamed 1.5.1_0 to serverstatus) 2. remove/delete original extension 3. edit copied extension, change manifest.json localhost to your desired hostname 4. also rename _metadata folder name to metadata 5. add extension as unpacked extension and select your new folder
- (2016-09-20) Sacha Griffin: Doesn't work unless it's exactly the url it expect..
- (2016-05-16) Tarnazar Samael: Just modify manifest.json file something like this "matches": [ "http://*/server-status*" ] And it works great.
- (2015-08-21) Can Yildiz: It must let user change settings for Server Status url. It's not "localhost" always and URL is not "server-status" always too.
- (2015-05-08) Wouter Thielen: Only on localhost? Can it be updated so that it matches any */server-status* URL? Most people manage servers that are not on localhost :)