Shows you the counts and avatars of those noisy '+1' comments and hides the original comments.
- (2016-06-29) Alan Fregtman: I liked it but it seems to have broken recently. It's assuming +1's from people who commented but not necessarily put the :+1: emoji in their comment... That can't be right. (It was working well some weeks ago.)
- (2015-08-14) rohn: Absolutely fantastic! Github should buy Ryan's code and implement it themselves!
- (2015-06-19) Michele Bertoli: +1
- (2015-06-18) Lee Reilly: 👍
- (2015-06-18) Ramana Venkata: +1
- (2015-06-18) Xander Dumaine: It works well if the page is loaded/reloaded directly, but doesn't seem to work correctly when navigating between pages. For example, when on an issues list for font-awesome, if I open up an icon request issue, I still see all the +1 comments. If I refresh the page, they disappear and the top UI from this extension kicks in.
- (2015-06-18) Josh Robertson: Awesome
- (2015-06-18) Colin O'Dell: Works great!
- (2015-06-18) Mordy Tikotzky: +1